How many websites do you have?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Currently, I have 15 websites, I am using adsense on 6 websites and the remaining 9 websites are work on progress. Some of these websites were rejected by adsense multiple times and some of these websites will be submitted to adsense once I have enough content. My 10 websites make money for me. Even on the websites where I am not using adsense, I use other kind of ads and make money.

None! Not even a free website! How do you manage your websites? Do you have a manager, a virtual assistant? managing so many websites might be a daunting task.

Yes, managing multiple sites is very difficult but I am able to do this because I am a full time blogger, website designer, and digital marketer.

I don't have any website that am running because is that easy to own a website, because you must have enough money to run it very well.

What are your websites about? Do you write your own content? Do all of your websites rank high search engines?

Most of my websites are niche websites, they are on the niches like gardening, health, travel etc. I also have multi niche websites where I publish on all kind of topics. All of my websites rank on search engines, but very few rank high.

why are not your all sites ranked high on search engines. I think you said you are a seo consultant.

How do you manage 15 website and could you possibly list them out it could be we could what I need, the template and design could help, I am in the verge of creating my own website, i am at the moment compiling articles.

I have a couple of websites that I created a few years ago with the intention of making them my full-time projects. Unfortunately, I was not able to put much effort and I had to abandon them. They were created using subdomains. I was experimenting with SEO and I thought it was a great opportunity to create websites, but I never thought about working hard.

I know that over the years I have gotten so many websites that I don't even visit some of them anymore because they were created to fit in to specific activities I was engaged in at that time. I mainly focus on the current ones I have dealings more often with

I currently have three free blogs on blogger platform. it has been great and i am looking forward to upgrading them very soon. Blogging is a very interesting online venture.

Currently, I have 15 websites, I am using adsense on 6 websites and the remaining 9 websites are work on progress. Some of these websites were rejected by adsense multiple times and some of these websites will be submitted to adsense once I have enough content. My 10 websites make money for me. Even on the websites where I am not using adsense, I use other kind of ads and make money.
You are indeed a genius having a fifteen websites and making money on different occasion , I also want to have a website but I am still a newbie in website creation, like how much can someone be earning online if I have a website.

I only had 1 personal website before which was a great experience. With our office website it was not much work but if I would be handling 5 or more websites of that type then I don't think I will still have time for myself. Our office website is an e-magazine with an attached forum. I was also the admin of the forum which takes a lot of my time.

You are indeed a genius having a fifteen websites and making money on different occasion , I also want to have a website but I am still a newbie in website creation, like how much can someone be earning online if I have a website.
If you want to create a website and make money from your website you can contact me. I have helped dozens of clients to set up webstes and make money

You really have such strength and power to be running this number of websites? Men!! You're hilarious I must say. Your inputs are really going to pay off in the long run

You really got talent and time to be managing 15 websites at a time. I'm not owning one now, but i admire those that has plenty. Maybe I'll create my own business website very soon, and market my agricultural produces there.

You really have such strength and power to be running this number of websites? Men!! You're hilarious I must say. Your inputs are really going to pay off in the long run
hilarious??
I have a hosting plan that allows me to host unlimited websites. I use wordpress to build website, which does not not require a lot of work. That's how I am able to run so many websites.

Currently, I have no website of my own but I manage some on behalf of some people. But I really hope to own some very soon. Though it takes some process to own a good website. And it requires proper management.

It is interesting to note that someone who has never owned a website is managing website for others. If you have never owned website, how did you acquire skills to manage someone's website?

I have just a blog that I created through blogger.com but I do not have a website of my own for now but I hope to buy a website later because I may surely have good use for it in the future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back