What's new

How many websites can you manage at one time?

There are some people in life that tend to bit off more than they can chew and in this way they take on way too many tasks, and it becomes hard to handle as well. And if you are managing a lot of websites at teh same time then it can cause you to lose focus and this can make it very hard as well. How many websites do you have and manage simultaneously and how many do you think a person can manage without slipping up?
I believe it is far preferable to concentrate on and handle only one top-tier site rather than many low-quality pages because multitasking is extremely difficult, especially if you are the sole manager of these websites.

Actually it depends because site are in to various categories. you can manage up to two or more than 3 site at a particular time if you have the knowledge but you most be very sensitive in handling your duty.

Well am Presently am running one website that has my own blog and forum. I feel overwhelmed by this. Don't understand how many are simultaneously managing several websites. Hats-off to their commitment. Yet to learn this from them.

I believe it is far preferable to concentrate on and handle only one top-tier site rather than many low-quality pages because multitasking is extremely difficult, especially if you are the sole manager of these websites.

Yes. multi tasking could be difficult and this also means that managing more than one website may also require you to dedicate more time. You will get more busy and engaged.

Yes. multi tasking could be difficult and this also means that managing more than one website may also require you to dedicate more time. You will get more busy and engaged.
Being that busy can take a toll on the health of an individual, which is more paramount than a lot of us like to admit in the online space. So ideally, one could hire the services of a virtual assistant.

if it is a website that is built as a forum like bizdustry, then the most i can manage is two websites as the workload would be very much for me, but if it is a blog, then i can manage 6 maximum

I think managing a site depends on your skills. If you have the skills is takes, you can manage more than two at a moment even though it will be stressful. because there are people who are doing that.

This is in fact if you are someone how is making sales most of the time or someone how is making websites for the purpose of sell them later. But if it is personal website then take care of one website is enough instead of create new website again and again.
sometimes it depends on the person's ability and work rate. There are people who are very workaholic and they can manage up to 5 website simultaneously.

I remember creating a website and using drag and drop feature. I thought about promoting website, but soon I realised that it will take much time, so I stopped there. promoting site takes time.
You are right. Managing multiple websites is a really daunting task, and it does take time, like you said. Multitasking, promoting and monetizing the website are all activities which take a high level of effort.

I can manage about two to three websites at a time because I have spent a lot of time learning how to manage a website.

I can manage two to three websites at a time because I have spent a lot of years learning how to manage websites.

Actually it is not all about multitasking because there are people who handle up to five website simultaneously and they seems to be succeeding. what really matters is your level of knowledge and work ethics.
You are right. Managing multiple websites is a really daunting task, and it does take time, like you said. Multitasking, promoting and monetizing the website are all activities which take a high level of effort.

Actually it is not all about multitasking because there are people who handle up to five website simultaneously and they seems to be succeeding. what really matters is your level of knowledge and work ethics.
You raise quite a good point, I think that a proper insight into how to manage all these websites simultaneously is key. Your effort also plays a role in being able to control what goes on in all the websites.

It can be very hectic to be managing more than one business at the same time especially when they have a website so the maximum I can do it at a time is 2.

Doing multiple task at a time won't always be done with perfection that is why it's said two hand over two task,one for each. Managing single site will be more accurate than sites managed in twos or above

You raise quite a good point, I think that a proper insight into how to manage all these websites simultaneously is key. Your effort also plays a role in being able to control what goes on in all the websites.
most of the time experience is always important and needed when you are working in the online space. People who are experienced can do a lot of things simultaneously on the internet and succeed in them.

most of the time experience is always important and needed when you are working in the online space. People who are experienced can do a lot of things simultaneously on the internet and succeed in them.
This is true. It is essential that one possesses the proficiency and technical know-how to be able to navigate various websites online in order to gain success from this activity.

This is true. It is essential that one possesses the proficiency and technical know-how to be able to navigate various websites online in order to gain success from this activity.
Navigating on website is actually not the only thing you need. You need to have the needed skills if you want to become a website owner. You need to know how to create quality contents to attract traffic.

Navigating on website is actually not the only thing you need. You need to have the needed skills if you want to become a website owner. You need to know how to create quality contents to attract traffic.
I agree with your sentiments and I think that you should also be able to monetize your website as well to earn online income. This can be done through advertisements

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back