What's new

How many websites can you manage at one time?

Well it all depends what's your project like if you have niche website than you can easily manage up to 10 website as it doesn't needs regular content and doesn't needs for long time but if it is popular content niche than may be 1 is enough.

I do not have so much experience is when it comes to managing websites but I think that if the website does not have too much traffic then I can manage up two a day.

Well, when it comes to websites management, I believe an individual can manage up to two website though sometimes it depends on our skills and those people who are willing to helped us in some departments.
I do not have so much experience is when it comes to managing websites but I think that if the website does not have too much traffic then I can manage up two a day.
Actually experience can really helped you to tell more about something. there are people who can manage even more than two website and those site has alot of traffic. it only depends on our skills and time schedule.

To be able to function effectively, I will be able to manage just one at a time because managing just a single website requires a lot. Couple with the fact that I am still trying to learn the skills required. I think I will try managing more when I become a professional in website management.

If actually I have more than five forums I can handle them all depending I have much capital to run it, there is no problem handling many forums as you want if actually you have the money to run it.

Actually while working online on different forums sites, I do try to manage a particular forum for a specific hours like 3hours to meet my targets before moving to the other one.

People have got different capacities.

There are some who can manage up to 4 websites at the same time.

This is really going to be frustrating, and it is always best to hire others to help.

People have got different capacities.

There are some who can manage up to 4 websites at the same time.

This is really going to be frustrating, and it is always best to hire others to help.
This is feasible in small community means if forum has 1 kilo user the working on administration board will be not less than sixteen minutes per board so four hours will be exhausting work and very hardly to manage.

There are some people in life that tend to bit off more than they can chew and in this way they take on way too many tasks, and it becomes hard to handle as well. And if you are managing a lot of websites at teh same time then it can cause you to lose focus and this can make it very hard as well. How many websites do you have and manage simultaneously and how many do you think a person can manage without slipping up?
There are various people managing various websites and I do not think that I can not do same. Also, I created numerous websites for various people but I'm currently running three people now.

I currently manage two forums and a newsletter. I enjoy it. To me, it’s not stressful. I have the time to manage them and it’s a lot of fun. I don’t think I could handle any more though. Right now, I can function well. But too many and I would be stretched too thin I think.

3 is a good number for me.

You are actually very hard working on the internet. It takes a lot of consistency and time for someone to be able to work on eight websites at the time. I currently work on three websites.

i believe that it is much better to create one site and try to make it successful rather than focusing on more than one websites at the same time. When you become successful, you can launch another website.

i believe that it is much better to create one site and try to make it successful rather than focusing on more than one websites at the same time. When you become successful, you can launch another website.
Yeah, that is exactly my thought. It is very important and necessary you focus on one website first and make it successful. After that you can venture into another.

Yeah, that is exactly my thought. It is very important and necessary you focus on one website first and make it successful. After that you can venture into another.
This is in fact if you are someone how is making sales most of the time or someone how is making websites for the purpose of sell them later. But if it is personal website then take care of one website is enough instead of create new website again and again.

The management of a website is not a big deal so far you have crew that will helped you in some aspects. you can manage not less than 3 in a day and even more than that number.

It depends on the level of skills a person has. As a beginner, I know it's useless to attempt managing more than one site.

With paid posting, I'm trying to juggle 3 and it's hard enough.

Actually management depends on the kind of websites you have some such that can consume alot of time while some is less comparable. I can manage not less than 3 or four.

I believe it is much better to concentrate and manage only one high-quality website than to manage numerous low-quality websites and lead a difficult life.
Not only do you need money, but you also need to take advantage of all the conveniences that money can provide for you.
Over time, it has an effect on your health as well.

whenever I start blogging again I will probably not be in a rush. I will take my time to create quality contents that would attract people organically. Search engine optimisation is also one of the things I will use to boost the site organically.
The same thing I want to do. I made that mistake in the past and that's why I temporary quit blogging. For new blog, I will make sure I have everything in place before I start. I am looking to get google adsense approval this time around.

Yeah, if your website is a new website you do not need to hire people because you are not yet is narrating money from it. When you start generating money you can hire people to do some certain things.

I do not think that I would be able to manage a lots of websites at the same time. Honestly speaking, managing even one site could be hard as it may have many web pages.

There are some people in life that tend to bit off more than they can chew and in this way they take on way too many tasks, and it becomes hard to handle as well. And if you are managing a lot of websites at teh same time then it can cause you to lose focus and this can make it very hard as well. How many websites do you have and manage simultaneously and how many do you think a person can manage without slipping up?
I am working on many websites totally 10 to 15 websites now I m managing it's very hard for me I sleep less. But I can managed it's very hard for me. But I m not sure about how other person manged it's depend on people's .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back