What's new

How many websites can you manage at one time?

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
There are some people in life that tend to bit off more than they can chew and in this way they take on way too many tasks, and it becomes hard to handle as well. And if you are managing a lot of websites at teh same time then it can cause you to lose focus and this can make it very hard as well. How many websites do you have and manage simultaneously and how many do you think a person can manage without slipping up?

Presently am running one website that has my own blog and forum. I feel overwhelmed by this. Don't understand how many are simultaneously managing several websites. Hats-off to their commitment. Yet to learn this from them.

I think focusing and managing only one website with great quality is far better than managing multiple websites with poor quality and living a stressful life. You don't only need money, you need to enjoy all the comforts as well, that money can provide you. It affects your health too in the long run.

Currently, I have two forums, three blogs, and a social platform (think Instagram) that I am working on. Because only two of them are needing daily maintenance, I feel fine managing this. If all 6 were highly active, I would likely be a bit overwhelmed and would rely on outsourcing help.

That is what i think as well because there is a lot that you have to do if you are running one forum and therefore those people that are able to manage more than one must be working 24/7.

At this point and time, I have around 5 sites, all of which are mostly taken care of. I have some people doing posts for me on each one, which I pay by article. I used to have more sites, but sold the majority of them off. I like to build sites up and then sell them for profit if there is any room for it.

If you have more than one forum means you have to moderate more than once and then you enter redundancy means repeating the same work several times.
I think one of the best way you can manage several forums is to employ people who will be taking care of it. You need to employ those who are passionate and pay them good amount of money.

If actually I have more than five forums I can handle them all depending I have much capital to run it, there is no problem handling many forums as you want if actually you have the money to run it.

Right now I am managing 5. I think I can manage more but it takes a lot of time to just do a simple update, especially when you need to rewrite and reedit every page on the site. This is why I have put off several other projects.

There are some websites where you are just going to need to be cleaning post that idea why there are some that you need to be attending to customers so it really depends.

I currently manage and work on 8 PTC sites, 1 paid forum, and 7 micro job sites and it's very unrealistically difficult and hard to work on 16 sites at the same time, it takes a lot of effort, stress, and energy and also drains the brain. Therefore, I agree to work on 1 site and concentrate only on the only one, but I can’t do anything anymore.

I currently manage and work on 8 PTC sites, 1 paid forum, and 7 micro job sites and it's very unrealistically difficult and hard to work on 16 sites at the same time, it takes a lot of effort, stress, and energy and also drains the brain. Therefore, I agree to work on 1 site and concentrate only on the only one, but I can’t do anything anymore.
You are actually very hard working on the internet. It takes a lot of consistency and time for someone to be able to work on eight websites at the time. I currently work on three websites.

I can only comfortably manage two website at a time. I don't like to stress myself. And also, I believe in quality above quantity. If you're managing two websites, and the two of them are bringing big money every month, to me, it's better than managing many websites that are littyto nothing every month.

Actually i can manage a single site but if i was having a friend or a family member that can help me, i will be able to manage more than one site, so that the earning will be increased also.

I think one of the best way you can manage several forums is to employ people who will be taking care of it. You need to employ those who are passionate and pay them good amount of money.

Yes, you can employ people. Apart from that, you can manage your website alone if your website is new and does not generate traffic. By the passage of time, you will need people to manage it.

Yes, you can employ people. Apart from that, you can manage your website alone if your website is new and does not generate traffic. By the passage of time, you will need people to manage it.
Yeah, if your website is a new website you do not need to hire people because you are not yet is narrating money from it. When you start generating money you can hire people to do some certain things.

Yeah, if your website is a new website you do not need to hire people because you are not yet is narrating money from it. When you start generating money you can hire people to do some certain things.

I remember creating a website and using drag and drop feature. I thought about promoting website, but soon I realised that it will take much time, so I stopped there. promoting site takes time.

I remember creating a website and using drag and drop feature. I thought about promoting website, but soon I realised that it will take much time, so I stopped there. promoting site takes time.
whenever I start blogging again I will probably not be in a rush. I will take my time to create quality contents that would attract people organically. Search engine optimisation is also one of the things I will use to boost the site organically.

When it comes to posting content regularly, I think I can manage two websites at a time. As for the design area, I'm not sure with my skills yet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back