What's new

How many website hosts have you gone through?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you used a lot of web hosts in your time working online? If so, how many different web hosts have you used over the years? For me I've mostly stuck to one or the other. I've used Bluehost a lot of my online career and haven't really utilized much of anything else. What about you though? How many have you gone through?

Throughout my time working and also creating websites and forums I have used a total of 4 hosts throughout the 19 years that I have been creating forums, and websites and also working online. GoDaddy was probably the worst host I used with their service and their customer service being awful when I used them. I am now using Hawkhost and I have not had any issues with those at all, so far I am very happy with their service so far.

In all my years doing websites? I probably went through 5 or so. I can't recall all of them. Now I do my own hosting. If you are able to manage it, it is way more secure and way cheaper but I know for most people, this is not an option.

Well since I joined the online platforms, I have only run into two of the websites of which they were not even successful. I thought I could still try again, but I am scared of being failing.

I've gone through many of them since I started blogging. I usually go for affordable ones with lots of add-ons. I've used the services of ipage, namecheap, GoDaddy, hostinger, 000webhost, interserver. That's the ones I can remember for now. I prefer namecheap and hostinger among others.

Despite the fact that I have created 3 blog before, I have never used a paid hoisting website. I actually abaddon those blogs because I have a feeling that it'll be hard to monetize them. However, my next website will be created using paid hosting website.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back