What's new

How many surveys you do in a month on average?

How many surveys you do in a month on average?

Votes: 17 48.6%

Votes: 1 2.9%

Votes: 4 11.4%

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • more than 3

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
The thing is surveys and not being my thing, maybe it is because i don't really see how to make a profit from them as a real means but i have not been into the survey for a long period of time and due to the doubt in the market of how it work i don't dabble into it for any reason.

Surveys are abudantly available for those who live in countries that are top rated and have so many businesses growing every now and then.

There was insufficient that I joined and I was just getting about 4 to 5 surveys every month. I was just reading about 2 to 3 dollars a month so I just decided to quit.

Let's find out how many of our users are doing surveys and how many they actually do per month on average.
I don't do any survey because they are not encouraging in my country. Most survey websites always discriminate against my part of the planet in terms of payment. They pay little amount of money which is nothing when compared to the effort and time spent.

I have registered on many survey sites that turned out to be failures. Despite having seen many videos and payment proofs, none of them worked out for me. maybe Nigerian and other African governments should try to find surveys that work in Africa

Someone told me about afrisight and I thought they would be different, but they also rejected me and this made me to quit them too.
They're still acting like any other survey sites. For me theirs is obvious, cos they'll send invitations constantly but to no avail when it comes to me earning from them.

Survey sites are not favourable in my country because I am for for third tier country and the only survey I had the opportunity of doing only gives me airtime for reward,
I can't select any option here If I had given my zero option, I would have selected it.
Because unfortunately online surveys are van in our country.

Let's find out how many of our users are doing surveys and how many they actually do per month on average.

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned, when it comes making money online through the use of surveys, I'm not getting a dime or penny because it's not for me to get any surveys.

I am not from the top world country so when I registered for the survey site I usually just receive about two to three surveys every month and it was very frustrating.

I have long ago left off anything surveys many months back. So, in can't fit into answering that question on how many surveys I do on the average in a monthly basis. Whennthese surveys platforms gets you frustrated enough, you'll perhaps let them go too

They're still acting like any other survey sites. For me theirs is obvious, cos they'll send invitations constantly but to no avail when it comes to me earning from them.
I just wonder what exactly do these survey sites want from us before allowing us to earn something meaningful from them.

Zero , to be honest. I never do any surveys in any earning website or an app except in faucethub before an year or so , they had good offerwalls and I was busy with completing surveys everyday or two.

I do not earn money by doing surveys anymore. I was discouraged by all the survey sites that I have joined. There are those sites that will tell you, the survey that you would like to answer is already taken by somebody. Then are those survey sites that will say, this survey is not available in your region.

I just wonder what exactly do these survey sites want from us before allowing us to earn something meaningful from them.
They want us to join the elite countries in the next 20-30 years before they consider us dear. They can go with their terms I'm not interested with them.

Lol
I am happy that despite these limitations, a lot of us have gotten better paying alternatives that have been sustaining us all this while.
They want us to join the elite countries in the next 20-30 years before they consider us dear. They can go with their terms I'm not interested with them.

I don't think we take surveys serious in this country and that is why you always looks like a new thing once someone is talking about taking surveys in a business

I do not partake in any surveys online for any reason. So there is no average firnne to be talking about concerning surveys. After all, not all of them will even let you complete any of their invitation

Lol
I am happy that despite these limitations, a lot of us have gotten better paying alternatives that have been sustaining us all this while.
Yes, that shows when a door is shutdown the other opens. Their will always be alternative to earn money online for us coming from the lower tier countries.

I do not partake in any surveys online for any reason. So there is no average firnne to be talking about concerning surveys. After all, not all of them will even let you complete any of their invitation
That is the case and it is very bad of them because sometimes they even reject you after you have started filling the surveys.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back