What's new

How many surveys you do in a month on average?

How many surveys you do in a month on average?

Votes: 17 48.6%

Votes: 1 2.9%

Votes: 4 11.4%

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • more than 3

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
there are very few surveys that are available in my country, if I manage to do 2 or 3 per month I am lucky
What country are you from? If you are from Africa then Afrisight survey will be good for you for there are lots of surveys there that are available for Africans to do. Today I got invited for a survey that worth $2 and two days ago I did one that worth $1. So I a month I do minimum of 6 surveys.

Some people in my locality have the luck at tines winning over some surveys but I've never gotten chance to earn a dime from it, even if I've participated in more than 20 of them.

I would have chosen one of the options above, but it is rather unfortunate that survey sites reserve all the juicy part of the earnings to tier one countries and that has made these kind of platforms a no go area for me. That is my opinion.

Since i know, i can't earn anything tangible from surveys, cos they aren't available here in my locality, i don't worry myself to waste time there.

Let's find out how many of our users are doing surveys and how many they actually do per month on average.

Seriously a lot of people find it very difficult to get surveys that they will do online which makes it something that's a lot of people don't really appreciate to waste their time on.

Surveys aren't really my thing for now when it comes to earning online although that could change if a good survey site is found so I have not done any surveys this month or last

I always receive survey invitation from Afrisight, Triaba, Surveytime etc, still no one I'm earning from. Just total waste of time they do subject me to, that's why I've taken my time to delist them.

I actually do more than 3 on a survey site called swagbuck even if i did not qualify for some surveys i still earn some sb point

Funny enough that you were able to even get one survey from the survey website Swagbucks. I have tried countless times and never for once got a single survey till date.

I only got one survey from swagbucks the very first day i registered. I was thinking that's how it will be for long time. Not knowing that, it was just a welcome bonus.

Unfortunately I use to them before but I recent months I haven't done anything like that .So I chose 0 as the number of survey I did in the month I worked on some survey sites before so that was when I did those surveys.

I don't do any surveys, whether paid or unpaid. I find it to be so boring and time wasting to sit down and answer those surveys. I can only do surveys for the company I work for if they ask. In campus, I use to do surveys for most organizations, but out here, I have not found any worth answering.

I don't do any surveys, whether paid or unpaid. I find it to be so boring and time wasting to sit down and answer those surveys. I can only do surveys for the company I work for if they ask. In campus, I use to do surveys for most organizations, but out here, I have not found any worth answering.
At least its good you're doing surveys offline via the organization you're working for, and still maintaining the balance with your school. As for online surveys its better you don't do them, cos they aren't rewarding for third grade countries.

I just dislike the idea in total, it's really not worth my time. They will give you certain surveys that will take you time to do, and then pay you peanuts.

I actually do not partake in a lot of surveys because it's restricted in my area but I know survey sites have many ways they can make money, one is making money from traffic generated, another is advertisement etc

I do zero surveys. I've tried over 100 different surveys with my time online none of them rewarded my time, that's why I delisted them all.

I do not take any surveys at all. I get invite notifications to participate in some, but I always ignore them.

I have done several survey in the past but I do not currently have any survey site that I am working on. I am looking forward to getting one to work on.

I do not take any surveys at all. I get invite notifications to participate in some, but I always ignore them.
Eger since triaba and Afrisight decided to send me notifications without granting me participation. That's when I hanged my boots from accessing them.

I worked on about 5 once - but only two were paying well. It was a US and UK platform but, Christ it was like I stressing myself all through - logging in and out was just not easy. Now I'm with only one site

Eger since triaba and Afrisight decided to send me notifications without granting me participation. That's when I hanged my boots from accessing them.
Someone told me about afrisight and I thought they would be different, but they also rejected me and this made me to quit them too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back