What's new

How many subscribers do you have?

I have old channel which have 1020 subscribers right now and I am not updating channel regularly so not gaining anything but want to start content on it improve my channel.

I have 119 subscribers on my channel but unfortunately I didn't have enough time to spend on YouTube to create a Good content but I will try to create some good videos soon. So I can make it good to monetize my channel to make money from it

List below how many subscribers you have. Are you a big time channel or are you just enjoying being a YouTuber for fun. Do you have a lot of subscribers? Let u know below.
I don't know much about creating a YouTube channel but i do have one channel and i have just fifty seven subscribers , I just started so i believe as times goes on , my subscriber will increase,

Presently I do not have a YouTube chanel. It is something that I have had in my books and have the plan of one day starting it and I hope it would be soon.

I have been a monetized YouTuber since November 2020.Got first YouTube paycheck may 2021.I buy subs from subpals and have over 6k subs on YouTube.I am still a small YouTube channel .2013 channel created.

Even though I have a YouTube channel z it has Ben some kind of hard for me to get a YouTube followed to my Channel so for me I just think it's kind of hard to get this followed and I just abandon it at some point

Currently I have 18 subscribers on my channel. Am hoping to build more on that in coming days with the SEO tips I have been learning.

Lol i currently have zero (0) subcribers, because i dont even have a channel or a blog in thr first place. I dont have any content i plan on sharing or posting from time to time.

Right now I'm not a YouTuber but I'm really planning to go into content creation band video production so that I will use it to gather some followers Incan be promoting my content to

in my previous business I have over 1,000 subscribers. But now I have one subscriber here and I can have more by inviting more people to through my referral code give it to me on this forum.

Last edited:
My first channel was 50k subscribers which I sold off when I was really indeed ,right now am not yet ready for a new channel although I still got alot of content to upload

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back