What's new

How many students?

Deleted member 403

I was just looking over certain other posts, and it appears like there are a few students who are interested in business here. I just wanted to know where you were and what you were up to. What are you studying? Is earning money online a hobby or are you planning to study business at college?

I think, they are here to acquire knowledge and to build on them. On the other hand, I think they want to be trendy. It is a digital cum technological age, where everyone has the access to facilities and devices. Some may want to make money to support their financier, to train them in school.

Yes also of persons are interested in busines participation right now, I'm one of them reasons been that the economy and government of some countries has failed in providing necessary things needed. For me I'll like to earn my money online as a full time, I'm still searching and trying to discover a standard and stable one

There is a student I referred to this platform some time back, he was interested not because he has any plans on studying anything business related but just so he could survive. Things have become really hard and alot of persons have seen working online as a way out.

Yes I am a student also, despite the fact that I can't give the forum the best they need but I still appreciate the fact that I can earn a $$ daily , I enjoy making money online.

I am a student, I thank a friend for referring me to this forum ,this is the best forum I have ever came across and with good payment ,this forum has helped me allot ,in terms of gaining ideas and income.

I like Earning money online, I like to work at my own pace and time. I'm looking forward to working online full time and dedicated to it, I love to learn more and also earn more

I like Earning money online, I like to work at my own pace and time. I'm looking forward to working online full time and dedicated to it, I love to learn more and also earn more
Thats great. I also love working online.i use use most of my Free time to work online.working online has helped me in various aspects I don't think I can stop working online.

As a student, earning online has become a hobby for me because I can't go a day without making a dollar or two working online. It's of great advantage to me as it exposes and enlightens me to more ideas as well as making money too.

Am a student of undergraduate doing my MSC in biotechnology with federal University lafia but I wish to learn more about online money making or site and do consider me in your scholarship

I am still a student but I am business-oriented. I am currently doing my third degree at present. But I am planning to establish my own business both online and offline.

I'm still in school, though I'm still commited to some of the ptp sites for now but I really want to learn some computer skills later. There is economic crisis currently in my country, doing business is very risky when there is no adequate funds.

I was just looking over certain other posts, and it appears like there are a few students who are interested in business here. I just wanted to know where you were and what you were up to. What are you studying? Is earning money online a hobby or are you planning to study business at college?
I am a student Nurse, I also have some interest in online earning opportunities. I hope that after graduation I can come over to the United kingdom to work as I heard there are lots of opportunities there.

Making money online doesn't mean one wants to be a business man,most of the students here go for online business in other not to stay idle, and to be able to supply there needs independently.

I am not a student, I'm just trying to earn some money and learn something new on this platform, although I Studied business management when I was in school.

Well I am a student myself and to me it is a kind or a hobby I am not actually willing to learn business or to work at it at the future. Sometimes we the high students (18 17) aren't having a good time with such hobbies because we might not have the time for it, we have a lot of exams, final exams, homeworks.. so its not easy for us to even find the time for hobbies.

Well I'm a student, I only find time to work online during holidays, it's really hard to generate time for your online jobs when you are student, it's really hard because most of the time you are studying.

I am a web design student and I can't get a real job for personal reasons so it's great to have apps that will pay me, even if it's a small amount

I am a web design student and I can't get a real job for personal reasons so it's great to have apps that will pay me, even if it's a small amount
Yeah that's true,but I think as a student sometimes you hardly find time to do this kinds of things to earn money, because most of the time I believe you'll be studying you'll not have enough time to do this kinds of things.

Yeah that's true,but I think as a student sometimes you hardly find time to do this kinds of things to earn money, because most of the time I believe you'll be studying you'll not have enough time to do this kinds of things.
yes that's right, also there are less jobs when you don't have a degree so I am trying now to earn that degree to find a job and learn more things that will help me

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back