What's new

How many stocks and shares do you have?

I'm currently on a research to know more about shares and stocks. I will like to get started too soon but I'm still trying to gather up the capital to invest with.

Buying of tock has been one of the ways i have been using to increase my investment,and i would say i have not regreted the action ever since,i have a couple of stocks in bothe maritime,financial and communication outfit.

I have none of these. I don't do stocks and shares. I have never ever indulged in them before because they never are the types of investment activities that has caught my attention in the past and now
Likewise me too I have never had any, but I have a dream that one I will buy them it can be matter of time, for now one Can start planning about how to make budget so to pay attention into the investment.

Well am not good at shares marketing or stocks simply because I lack or have little knowledge about how the operation of stocks marketing goes thkugh I am do much interested in it and hoping I could in the future.

Right now I am not into any stock trading or shares business because concerning the shares business now I really lack knowledge about shares but talking of stock trading I can do stock trading just that I am lacking the capital to start.

Investing in stocks is something that I have not really fancy over the past couple of months. This is because of the market condition and I hope that it just comes back to normal very soon.

As of now, I do not have any stocks to start as a business yet but immediately I finish harvesting my farm produces, I will save it to start doing small stock marketing business.
investing in stocks actually do not need so much amount of money because you can start with little money. After then when you make your profiit, you can reinvest.

Currently I have less or little knowledge about stocks and shares market though is quite profitable. but involved alot of risk that requires only those who are knowledgeable about it.

I used to be having a lot of stocks in major companies but then I saw them off because of the fear and uncertainty that was associated with cryptocurrency and I regret it.
Though in every investment venture there is a level of risk that is associated with it,but that will not stop any one with a sound investment strategy after going through the prospect of a particularstock from investing.

Even though I've always wanted to acquire stock in certain firms, I don't currently have any and don't intend to get any anytime soon; that's a plan for later.
I am currently involved in forex trading; let me see what I can gain from that.

I do not know how many shares I have honestly, I have some shares in the banking system of my country and also shares related to fashion industry of my country, I have shares in some American stocks, I also have some in the Japanese market, I want to increase over time as I develop better in the stock market.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back