What's new

How many steams of income do you think is adviceable to venture into and example

Good results come from hard work and consistency and some times for those who were patient enough to obey the law of process. Diversification is also good so don't quote me wrong though.
You are right, if you are hardworking you'll definitely have the best results, not only that blending those ideas together will give you the good results you want.

As for me, you can diversify your sources of income, but I advise you to focus on one and cultivate it thoroughly before spreading your investment wings to other fields. Multiple streams are beneficial, but make sure they are secured

I think it's very important for everyone to have at least more than one stream of income generation so that it won't be a burden for you to lack income when one of the streams stuck up.

5 streams of income is a good number that we should be looking into starting with.

When you have a very good source of income streams, it will be difficult to go back to being broke again.
Hmmm. I think this will be too much and how will you be able to create time for all these stream of income ? Normally we will not need something that will likely gives us stress.

You can have as many different sources of income as you like. However, in my opinion, having up to 10 different sources of income is sufficient for a person to manage. Additionally, even if the remaining streams don't provide enough money, at least 20% of them will cover all of your needs

Everyone needs to form it right presently, and everyone is on the quick path. It is exceptionally critical that we put our hands into so numerous speculation since getting cash from fair a single source of pay will not donate us the opportunity to live our dreams.

You are right, if you are hardworking you'll definitely have the best results, not only that blending those ideas together will give you the good results you want.
What ideas are you talking about right now? I only know about hardworking, I never said a thing about ideas and you don't only need to be hardworking but also be a smart worker.

What ideas are you talking about right now? I only know about hardworking, I never said a thing about ideas and you don't only need to be hardworking but also be a smart worker.
That's true, but hardworking only cannot give you the best results, you need to have a lot of things and blend them together, that's the best way to get what you want.

That's true, but hardworking only cannot give you the best results, you need to have a lot of things and blend them together, that's the best way to get what you want.
A lot of things like what? What would they need to blend with hard work in other to get what get want? If only hard work ain't enough, then what are other options.

Well I will advice you not to ever have a single source of income, it is risky. It is said that the average millionaire has about 5 sources of income. So try to have other investments that will bring in more income for you. The more the merrier.

A lot of things like what? What would they need to blend with hard work in other to get what get want? If only hard work ain't enough, then what are other options.
You know the bulk of the work depends on you,if you don't have the proper mindset I don't think that will be possible that's why I said being hard working only is not enough.

My recommendation is to find out what kind of business you would genuinely enjoy if you were thinking about starting one.
Better than a firm that is really profitable but not in your field of interest is something that would be attractive to you.
Be sure to stay focused on your business when you first set it up and never consider working additional jobs to supplement your income.
If you focus on your business, you'll be able to make more money and probably enhance the financial development of it.

Are you certain that the magnitude of each of your sources of income is comparable? Because you wouldn't be much better off if your only source of income were from the arts industry if you were making $2000 a month from your paintings and just $50 from stock profits! Therefore, you must be aware of the relative sizes of each stream.

Using my own streams of income as an example , I am doing at least three to four jobs which are not affecting each other , I work offline as a teacher and when I am free , I work online and during the weekend , intend to my farming business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back