Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to your business, site, or whatever it is you do, how many people do you tend to hire on? I currently have one person doing guest articles for me, but that's really about it. I have considered hiring others, but my work is fairly easy for me to handle on my own. So I don't see a point in hiring someone when I can save the money and keep it for myself and do the job myself as well.

Anyway, I don't like to hire a lot of people anyway, but what about you?

The number of persons i would like to hire for my business will depend on the type and size of that business. On a normal ground, I will like to start with maximum of two persons for that business of mine

Personally I only like to hire the amount of people I will need at a particular time and I will be increasing if there is any need for that I cannot hire so much people into my business at a particular time.

I can only say that In my business,I will only Hire the required number if persons I think I can hire per time and nothing more. At least I should be able to pay the few numbers I have hired without issues

When it comes to your business, site, or whatever it is you do, how many people do you tend to hire on? I currently have one person doing guest articles for me, but that's really about it. I have considered hiring others, but my work is fairly easy for me to handle on my own. So I don't see a point in hiring someone when I can save the money and keep it for myself and do the job myself as well.

Anyway, I don't like to hire a lot of people anyway, but what about you?
Hiring people depends on the individual and the kind of work you are hiring people to come and do, left for me if I can get one or two person that can do the work perfectly I see no reason to hire more people

It actually depends on how large my organization is, to me I believe the more the organization increases, the more people I will have to employ. However it is not good to have employees that are too many, that can affect business.

Since you mentioned that you can handle your business in your own then there is no need for you to employ anyone, you should only employ when there is a department lacking or needs more hands.

The number of people is not determined by anybody but it is determined by the nature of the business if it is an a small scale or large scale business

The number of people is not determined by anybody but it is determined by the nature of the business if it is an a small scale or large scale business
Is depend on the kind of business that I'm into most business that do not require enough workers while others may require up 20 to 30 workers.

Well it depends on how big I plan on making the business, currently I do not have any plan on hiring any extra hands because the business is not big enough for that, but once I start expanding, I can start hiring others.

Well no definite number at first just staring out with whats needed at first then increasing if need be so basically it depends on the size of the business in question to determine

Currently, no way... Maybe probably just a person. When a business grows is when more workmanship is required. Maybe on the long run, anything can happen

Currently, I have 5 virtual assistants working for me. I pay on task basis. I have hired writers, social media marketers and moderators. I spend $100 per month in paying my assistants
This all depend on the size of the organisation and how big the organisation is that will determine the number of people I have to employ in my organization.

This all depend on the size of the organisation and how big the organisation is that will determine the number of people I have to employ in my organization.
You are right, it depends on the size of your organization and the nature of the job, it is better you get an expert to do the job than just employing 3-4 people that are not capable of doing the job well

The number of people I will like to hire will strongly depend on the type of work they'll be doing for me and how many I will need to help out in doing these tasks for me. I certainly won't be hiring workers I don't need in my business for specific jobs

Had it been my business has the financial strength I will always be prepared to hire a good number of people like 4 to 5 person that will also earn income under me.

If the workload is easily handled by the present plantilla (workforce) then there is definitely no need to hire additional workers. That is plain to see in building construction teams that they compute for the manhours needed to finish a part of the structure. They then employ the calculated number of workers.

If the workload is easily handled by the present plantilla (workforce) then there is definitely no need to hire additional workers. That is plain to see in building construction teams that they compute for the manhours needed to finish a part of the structure. They then employ the calculated number of workers.
In my business I would like to hire up to 20 workers when the business grow but now it is still in its small stage and I don't think I need more workers now.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back