What's new

How many of you use URL Shorteners?

vest1992

Since we have a section for shorteners I am conducting this poll to find out how many users are actually using URL shorteners.

For me i don't use URL shortness and please I will appreciate it if some one tells me how URL shortener works and how someone can profit from it, it will be very nice to have another source of income

Use a URL shortener when you need to track the efforts of a social post or campaign. This is worthwhile when a link is sending traffic to your site, but especially when it's not. For example, maybe you send out 100 tweets linking to curated content each month.

I don't use URL shortness for me, and if anyone shows me how the URL shortener functions and how someone might gain from it, it's going to be very good to have another source of income.

I already used them but it passed more than a year now when I used them for the last time ; but if a good earning site appears for this sake I am ready to register on it , cause I want to earn more money online .

I have actually used URL Shorteners but that was years back when I was starting to learn about earning on the internet using my phone.
I have forgotten how it works but we posted those URLs on social media and got paid for every clicks

I have never used any URL shorteners. However, from what I know, I think it requires you to generate a good amount of traffic for you to earn anything and this is where it becomes really, really tricky. I do know that many people are earning a good amount of money from URL shorteners but I think many such people "trick" people into clicking their link. You really need to have a good amount of following on websites like Facebook to gain some clicks. What's quite bad is that websites like Facebook have banned such URL links and if they get reported, your facebook account might get restricted.

I actually have used URL shortener to market a platform. It make links more memorable giving it a custom. Like Twitter feed for moz. Helps you track all clicks and see how things changes over time.
URL Shortener is a simple tool that take URL and turn it into whatever URL you would like it to be.

I will not come online and lie I have not used that code before but maybe in the future online business that I am doing I may need to use a code
Anybody that is using codes she quote my message and let me know how it works and even I'm interested imma pay you to have the good for my business

I don't really make use of URL shortners but I believe is also a lucrative way to earn money online just by viewing ad's and so on.

I recently watched a video on URL shortened on Youtube. The site pays according to the man but I have not tried it. It was too good to be true

I don't really make use of URL shortners but I believe is also a lucrative way to earn money online just by viewing ad's and so on.
I just don't like this way to earn money , trying to solve such shortlinks and Capatcha is too annoying , but I think is very profitable for the site owner .

I just don't like this way to earn money , trying to solve such shortlinks and Capatcha is too annoying , but I think is very profitable for the site owner .
True I also don't like it especially capatcha there isca forum called trendri every time I want to access the forum I must complete a capatcha is very annoying.

True I also don't like it especially capatcha there isca forum called trendri every time I want to access the forum I must complete a capatcha is very annoying.
Yes many sites online rely on Capatcha test to verify that the user is not a robot , sometimes the capatcha reapeted many times so it becomes too annoying .

I do sometimes. If it comes to social media promotion though, I don't, because you want to utilize a link builder where you can add more details in the link. This way you can track the link, how many times it's clicked etc. I'm sure some link shorteners do that, but I think you get more control making your trackable links.

I use bit.ly url shortner. This url shortner does not pay. I use url shortner to mask my original link. I have tested with so called paying url shortner but I gave up because they were not very beneficial

Yes many sites online rely on Capatcha test to verify that the user is not a robot , sometimes the capatcha reapeted many times so it becomes too annoying .
That's true it happens to me too whenever I logged into trendri I must complete this capatcha is very annoying, sometimes it makes me to wander if the problem is with my browser.

I don't use URL shortening for myself, but if someone can explain me how it works and how someone might profit from it, it would be great to have another form of revenue.

That's true it happens to me too whenever I logged into trendri I must complete this capatcha is very annoying, sometimes it makes me to wander if the problem is with my browser.
Yes Capatcha done for security but I think if there is something simple will be nice , but may be there is some conditions that's it will be like this .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back