What's new

How many of you here are into gaming?

Keranov

How many of you play video games? How much time do you spend a day or week gaming? What video games do you currently play and what are your favourite ones? Which is your favourite platform - Xbox, Nintendo, Playstation, PC, mobile?

I spend between 6 and 15 hours every day on my PC playing video games. My favourite ones are Grand Theft Auto V, Counter Strike: Global Offensive and Euro Truck Simulator 2.

I don't really play that much. Anyway, when I do it's mostly stuff like Mario, Donkey Kong, Mario Kart etc..

Well, I would like to get more into gaming, but I work a lot and have other hobbies..

Which is your favourite platform - Xbox, Nintendo, Playstation, PC, mobile?

Definitely Nintendo cause that's where all my favorite games are!

I spend between 6 and 15 hours every day on my PC playing video games. My favourite ones are Grand Theft Auto V, Counter Strike: Global Offensive and Euro Truck Simulator 2.

How many games have you won? How challenging was it?

How many of you play video games? How much time do you spend a day or week gaming? What video games do you currently play and what are your favourite ones? Which is your favourite platform - Xbox, Nintendo, Playstation, PC, mobile?

I have been a huge gamer, for half of my life, was going to long nights at internet cafes, Lan parties and contests, it was the place where I had authority, where I could control the outcome, a place to evade as well, mostly PC, later on Xbox 360 and mobile.

I prefer playing games in my laptop i spend sometimes more then 6 hours daily with games i like to play
Free Fire those days i don't like to play games in phone ecxept chess game

I am playing about 1-2 hours a day different games but I can't say I'm that much into gaming. Mostly because of my time, otherwise I would play more

I used to like playing games when i was still a teenager. I remember my father will always scold me because i wont sleepy throughout the night while playing game and will have to go to school too

I am one of the best fan of the gaming world, either online game or video game, I spend most of my weekends on games like Nintendo, PlayStation, candy crush e.t.c.

I have been a heavy player of game but not to the extent of spending 6 hours straight on a game. Highest is may be 3 hours. I play ftc dream league soccer. And I play online versions.

My favorite game is called Lineage time which is basically a magical world where you choose your race (orc, dwarf, elf, human) and then you level it up make friends kill monsters raidbosses, PVP clans, Castle fights, pets, marketing and more. I play on my computer 1 or two hours a day usually although lately I dont play at all... I started playing since childhood at the age of 3 years old and I never regrets!.

Im a big gamer when it comes to computers! I play alot of games ex: Gta 5, gta san andreas rp, Halo infinite, Halo reach, Rainbow six siege, CS:GO and much more to name. I just enjoy shooting games and actions! My favorite platform right now is PC as I have alot of games there and I aint planning to switch anytime soon. i spend alot of time on gaming when I dont have any studies or exams on my way. I usually play atleast 4-12 hours around that time. Ofcourse I dont spend 12 hours straight but around that time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back