What's new

How many monitors do you have with your setup?

At the moment I only have one monitor setup. I would love to be able to increase that to a two monitor set up if I can at some point so that I have one for working and one for other things such as chat, discord, or even watching streams whilst I work it watching YouTube videos. My only issue if I was to go with another monitor would be where I would put it as I have my TV on my desk, as well as my Xbox as I also create video game content as well and also streaming. I guess getting a monitor stand would be an option for me when I get another monitor.

At the moment I only have one monitor setup. I would love to be able to increase that to a two monitor set up if I can at some point so that I have one for working and one for other things such as chat, discord, or even watching streams whilst I work it watching YouTube videos. My only issue if I was to go with another monitor would be where I would put it as I have my TV on my desk, as well as my Xbox as I also create video game content as well and also streaming. I guess getting a monitor stand would be an option for me when I get another monitor.
If your PC can support it, I say go for it. You can get monitors these days for cheap. My graphics card holds a DVI, HDMI and another port I'm blanking on right now. All monitors are connected right there. I wish I could use some of the onboard connections to add another monitor, but three will be fine for me. :D

Well, I plan to have many computers in my house but I have not built one yet. Until I build one, I get many monitors in order to carry out some various online works. As of now, I am okay by one. I am working towards progress

I'm not running computer networking system. I have one monitor with my only system. It is those big companies that are running networking that lots of monitors could be used. For instance, if you go to banks, you would discover several monitors joined with central control system.

I currently only have one monitor that is quite large, however I have a ultra wide one I could use, but I need to clean off my desk to use it, but not sure if I really need an ultra wide monitor either.

Well, currently I only have one monitor installed, I could have installed another one that was left over from another computer I had, but my cousin asked me for it and I gave it to him haha, I don't really care either since my current monitor is enough to do all my tasks and it's a very decent size, it's a Phillips monitor.

At work, I have two monitors setup. Whenever I used to work on a report, I open the raw data in one monitor and work on the report on the other.

I use a Dell laptop for work and gaming, and I have just one monitor. However, I am considering to get two monitors so that I can easily switch between two monitors for ease of work, especially when I am editing videos and working on blogs.

Currently, I have only one 21.5-inch Acer KA2 monitor for my setup but I am planning to get an ultrawide flat monitor instead of multiple monitors so I can multitask easily.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back