What's new

How many languages do you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know a lot of languages just English and arabic i know french a little bit and i know some words in turkish and
japanese the last one was from the animes i was watching

I think must people in the world speak english ... and if someone speaks english he can communicate with 70% of the population in world ... that's why it should become the only language in the word .. it will make people except each other more ... for me i've been speaking english sence i can remember ... also i know russian a bit and italian

English(native)
Romanian(native)
Spanish(basic conversations)
Danish(basic conversations)

And I know to swear in way more languages ROFL

1-Mother language is the Arabic.
2-I speak also English but my level is upper intermediate (not advanced).

3-Also I speak French (my level is advanced and cool).

4- Spanish (my level is intermediate) I only have a year when I started learning it.

Next days I'm looking to improve more my English ^^

I am not too good at learning other languages because i dont have an avenue here i can learn or practice them. I just know my local dialet and then English

am a student so I have learned 3 language form my academic I learned French in my nce and English as an academic language an then my local tribal language which I performed or speak to the best of my ability.

Most people in the world speak more than one language, suggesting the human brain evolved to work in multiple tongues. If so, asks Gaia Vince, are those of us who speak only one language missing out?

Presently I speak three different type of languages, the first language I learnt was English after that I learn my tribal language. Then I visited a neighbouring country and also learnt their language.

I know about three language, I speak and understand English language fluently, my tribal language I understand very well but do not speak so well. I know a little of French too.

Presently I can speak, write and listen to two languages fluently whereas I wish to learn more and know at least seven. I can only speak my mother tongue, Yoruba, and my country official language which is English. I want to learn French, and German.

I can speak two language fluently, the lingua Franca in my country, English and Yoruba which happens to be my mother tongue, my French is intermediate because I didn't have people to speak the language with after I learnt it in school.

Languages has never been my strong suit. If i where a super hero i bet language would be one of my weak points. When it comes to learning new languages am very bad at it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back