Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I would like to one day get married and have at least two children. Three is the max I think I could handle. But I think it'd be great to have kids one of these days. But first I need to meet the right woman. Kids will be in my future, it's just a matter of when. Anyway, how many kids do you have or want to have?

I would like to have two boys and two girls so that they will be able to share things in life and do not have to look for support out of the family. They can be the best friends for each other.

I would like to have two boys and two girls so that they will be able to share things in life and do not have to look for support out of the family. They can be the best friends for each other.
Many families do the hand-me-down method, where the younger kids get the clothes their older brothers and sisters had. Hand-me-downs as they call them. But, these days you want to get your kids new clothes from time to time. It's fine to give them their old clothes, as long as they're in good shape and they're okay with the clothes. But you should still get your kids some new clothes from time to time too.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back