What's new

How many jobs have you had in your lifetime?

I have done more than 10 jobs offline because I am an entrepreneur and I love to test different types of businesses. Working online as made me leave some of the offline jobs that I found unproductive.
You have really done a lot. The advantage of working online is that you will be able to leave some offline jobs you were doing before that are not paying well. The truth is working offline demand more energy than working online. That's why people leave them after coming across opportunity to make money online.

I have done more than 10 jobs offline because I am an entrepreneur and I love to test different types of businesses. Working online as made me leave some of the offline jobs that I found unproductive.
10 jobs is a very impressive number. I truly had only four jobs, and most of them were very bad and paid very little. in my country It's very hard to find a new job because most companies already have employees.

Well I can't tell exactly because I have worked on different platforms just to earned some income which can helped to settle out my daily Bill's.

Both online and offline, I have been working on forums, trading platforms and even office work offline.

I honestly cannot remember how many jobs that I have had in my lifetime. I have worked for different companies and even different people so I cannot give a specific number.
That means you have worked for a lot of people. I have personally not worked for anyone to this apoint. The reason is because I have a lot of interest in maximizing profit in the internet.

That means you have worked for a lot of people. I have personally not worked for anyone to this apoint. The reason is because I have a lot of interest in maximizing profit in the internet.
I have worked for a lot of people and I have also owned some businesses in the past but all of them failed. I now want to focus on working online and not working offline anymore

I have worked several jobs right now in my lifetimes. I started with tutoring primary pupils right after my high school. Then I worked in a certain company as a casual worker after campus. Later, I became a waitress in two restaurants. Now I am doing an internship at a hospital for the course I studied in campus.
You have got a lot of experience in most of the jobs you have done . Besides, working in so many organizations exposes you to so many things that could be used to establish your own business and perform very well.

I cannot precisely state the numbers of places I had worked in my lifetime. There are some one could remember and there some overlooking. While there is still life, struggle continues.

Since there's no job out there, I tried looking for a white collar job for at least four years to no avail and that's the reason why i decided to start my own business by becoming a farmer and a baker .

Since there's no job out there, I tried looking for a white collar job for at least four years to no avail and that's the reason why i decided to start my own business by becoming a farmer and a baker .
It's good that you take the bull by the horn and you have started your own business . However, majority of the school leavers would never want to engage in farming activities, forgetting that it is quite lucrative.

I have only had a single job in my entire life. I worked in a telecommunication company. The fact of the matter remains that it was never a really great job after all.

I have worked for a lot of people and I have also owned some businesses in the past but all of them failed. I now want to focus on working online and not working offline anymore
If you have worked in the offline space and you weren't successful then working online can actually be the best option for you. Personally I would like to work online and start my own business offline simultaneously.

If you have worked in the offline space and you weren't successful then working online can actually be the best option for you. Personally I would like to work online and start my own business offline simultaneously.

I have tried working offline and it never worked for me at all. The fact of the matter remains that I have earned much of the money online and I shall never stop making money online at all.

I love the fact that there are so many things that we can do online to make money. This is why people of any race or age can work online because there is a job for the person
Probably, the online space is filled with a lot of opportunities irrespective of your country of residence. All you need to do is to learn the necessary skills required and you are good to go.

I had only one offline job but after that I started my online career and I started directly with paid to post websites. Let's see what will happen in future and how many jobs will I have.

Actually I have gone through alot of business I can't imagine simply of my essessive desire to be successful in life. Before the pandemic, I believe things were going well, but when the outbreak comes up, it makes it difficult for alot of people to cope up.

It's good that you take the bull by the horn and you have started your own business . However, majority of the school leavers would never want to engage in farming activities, forgetting that it is quite lucrative.
I have been farming for a very long time because I learn it from my father while growing up , thats the main reason why it makes the farming so easy for me to handle .

Actually I have had alot.of jobs even though I can't tell exactly how many I have worked with.

Before the pandemic, I had two offline jobs of which I try as much to dedicate my time to earned good and during the pandemic, I try to increase the level of my income by engaging online too.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back