What's new

How many jobs have you had in your lifetime?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
How many jobs would you say you've gone through in your whole lifetime up to this point? For me it's only been a few. Most of my work has been working online, doing writing, and starting sites. I used to work at a call center, but hated it, and swore to never work for one again lol.

Anyway, what about you?

How many jobs would you say you've gone through in your whole lifetime up to this point? For me it's only been a few. Most of my work has been working online, doing writing, and starting sites. I used to work at a call center, but hated it, and swore to never work for one again lol.

Anyway, what about you?
I honestly cannot remember how many jobs that I have had in my lifetime. I have worked for different companies and even different people so I cannot give a specific number.

I have worked in a private school as a teacher. I have also served as an attendant for a betting shop. There was a time I worked in a hotel. I have done many jobs though as I started to look for money relatively early.

I did not have a lot of offline jobs, but I had so many online jobs that I cannot give you any exact numbers. There was a time when I was engaged for over 12 hours in a day.

I didn't not have much since my lifetime only few job I do I can't say that I have worked many, but just trying my possible best to see if I can meet up my target, for now I am just managing the few one I have now.

I have not really had a lot of jobs in my lifetime. I think I have only had 2 jobs in my lifetime offline. I have once worked as a Teacher But for online jobs, I have done countless jobs online.

I have had several jobs throughout my period of active hustling. I have worked as a farm manager and a teacher. I have worked as a personal assistant. All these jobs made me to gather all the experiences I needed for my business.

Well considering my life time and the desire to be financially independent, I have engaged myself into several numbers of jobs both online and offline.

Sometimes I quit because the payment is not enough or due to stress, I quit.

i have done a total of four jobs in my lifetime and i don't plan on adding another job to this list as i plan on building my own company and become independent in the future.

Currently I can't really count or predict the number of jobs I have been into or tried in my life time both online and offline.

All I can say now, is uncountable even though i know much about the offline jobs.

I

Anyway, what about you?
I had three jobs. I enjoyed some of them, but for the most part, I quit for the low wage because when I worked these jobs, I was really struggling with bills and rent. Thankfully, now I have a job that pays me well enough for me to stay there.

I had a number of online jobs, more so gigs than anything but irl, I have worked with 3 different companies. The first one was my first job as a teen and I worked there for 4 years, second one was a tech company that I HATED... I worked there for 2 years and the job I am at now, I have been here for over 10 years.

I have taught in several secondary schools. I have been a private lesson teacher twice. I have also taught a class preparing for university admission exams. My CV as a teacher is very heavy.

Actually I can't tell exactly because I have been into alot of different kind of jobs both online and offline just to survive.

I may predict to be like 5 online jobs and so many of the offline business.

Most of the jobs I have done are online job. For offline, I have done like 2 or 3. I work as teacher, computer, technician. I don't do much offline work. But for online, I have done many jobs like transcribing, writing, Affiliate marketing, post on forums and others.

Well prior to the pandemic outbreak period, most of my sources of income where offline but after the pandemic, alot of things, or business were affected so I started working online as a full time worker.

I have done more than 10 jobs offline because I am an entrepreneur and I love to test different types of businesses. Working online as made me leave some of the offline jobs that I found unproductive.

Actually I have had different numbers of jobs both online and offline, based on life experiences.

The reason is because sometimes it becomes very difficult to find out a job that will be able to support and help you meet up to your needs.

I have worked several jobs right now in my lifetimes. I started with tutoring primary pupils right after my high school. Then I worked in a certain company as a casual worker after campus. Later, I became a waitress in two restaurants. Now I am doing an internship at a hospital for the course I studied in campus.

While i was in school i worked as a personal assistant, though it was not really an official job but it was something then later on i worked as a photo editor before now. Currently i am trying to build my personal business and grow it form there.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back