How many job interviews you had?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Some people have alot of experiences with offline jobs and to acquire an offline job you need to pass the interview, I personally had only one interview.

What about you? How many job interviews you had?

Well I think I've had 4-5 throughout my life, where I was hired in 2 of them, it can really be frustrating to have so many and not get hired, it can undermine your morale.

I have had two job interviews. Both of these jobs did not last long. I have been mainly recruited without having any kind of formal application or job interviews.

Not many because I don't like switching work and like to stick at one place and earn so this is only my 2nd job so only 2-3 interviews

Some people have alot of experiences with offline jobs and to acquire an offline job you need to pass the interview, I personally had only one interview.

What about you? How many job interviews you had?
I have had a lot of job interviews but I did not get the majority of those jobs

I didn't experienced many a I don't like to switch jobs all the time and like to stick with a job and work for years

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back