What's new

How many hours?

Achieving 80% to 90% of your daily goals is actually very good but I always do not seem fulfilled. I like to achieve 100% of my daily goals and targets.
It is always easier said than done . okay from your own experience do you really think you have been achieving the 100% of your daily target as you always planned ? . And you must understand everybody's daily target for everyday is not always the same.

How many hours do you dedicate a day to earning online? Have you got a "daily target" or "hourly target" for how much money you want to earn? Is earning money online something you enjoy doing? What are the main ways you make cash on the web?
I work on various sites, and I also have some offline sales I work with (mostly candles), so a lot of it depends on how I can prioritize my time.
I wouldn't say I have a "set" goal, just however the day plays out and how much time I can dedicate to each job.

It is always easier said than done . okay from your own experience do you really think you have been achieving the 100% of your daily target as you always planned ? . And you must understand everybody's daily target for everyday is not always the same.
I know it is always not easy to achieve. And most of the time I don't achieve hundred percent of my daily goals and there is always a dissatisfaction in my spirit. any day I don't achieve my goals I'm always motivated the next day to work harder.

I don't think that's advisible, having a daily , weekly, monthly and yearly goals will really help you in terms of earning money,I started just like this with no target and I ended up not having the best that I wanted.
I am always trying to use those apps everyday for as much as possible when I am bored instead of wasting my time, is that a goal?

When working on forum sites , it takes me at least four good hours before o can be able to make just one dollar online but If its an investment site , all I need to do is go into the site and check earning within some few minutes

It takes you 3 good hours in other to earn $1, here on bizdustry, I don't know for others but for me it takes me up to 3hrs before I can be able to earn a single dollar.

On an ideal note, it's very much dependent on how much money you are getting to earn daily.those who earn more get to spend more time online.

On an ideal note, it's very much dependent on how much money you are getting to earn daily.those who earn more get to spend more time online.
Yes that is another thing to be put into consideration , those that may be interested to make $1 every day will have to work less than those who are interested to earn $2. The higher your target the higher the time you have to work to achieve them.

This highly depends on the amount of task that I need to complete in that particular day. I believe that anything around five hours in a day is very productive for me.

Sometimes, you find out you're more motivated to work, other days, you feel like it's a huge task. I try to make the best out of days I feel motivated to cover up for the days I don't have time or feel like working.

Sometimes, you find out you're more motivated to work, other days, you feel like it's a huge task. I try to make the best out of days I feel motivated to cover up for the days I don't have time or feel like working.
Most of the time , we are being motivated by the money we are making online , so money is the first motivating factors that drives us to work better online and the information we get from the site.

You are right, but the ability to keep moving that's what keep us all,if you have a good motivating factor You can actually make good use of it in terms of earning.

How many hours do you dedicate a day to earning online? Have you got a "daily target" or "hourly target" for how much money you want to earn? Is earning money online something you enjoy doing? What are the main ways you make cash on the web?
For now I am not working too much online because without bizdustry I couldn't find any good websites to earn but my goal is to have a full time income on online jobs.

Although I don't really have a goal, I do enjoy making money online.
I only have Upvoice running in the background passively, posting largely here and occasionally on BeerMoneyForum.
I suppose I should add that I also trade equities and cryptocurrency.

Diversifying the timing has helped me a lot in order to make money and manage my health as well. This is what i have done today I think that sitting for long hours is the worst thing you can do,.

It depends on how focused I am that day, I do work hard to earn money on bizdustry but I must say it's not easy, if you are not a serious type there's no way you can earn money online.

I have dedicated 5 to 6 hours every day for my earnings but these days I found alot of difficulties in meeting up to my schedule time because of some factors such as my offline business transactions which requires my regular attention.
Most of the time the things that mostly take the time of business executives that have online presence is their offline work,especially if the online work is not really the main job that they are into.

Most of the time the things that mostly take the time of business executives that have online presence is their offline work,especially if the online work is not really the main job that they are into.
That's true, if you have both online and offline business it will be a good idea, online is also one of the best way to get what you want, you can use your social media accounts to advertise your products.

I know it is always not easy to achieve. And most of the time I don't achieve hundred percent of my daily goals and there is always a dissatisfaction in my spirit. any day I don't achieve my goals I'm always motivated the next day to work harder.

According to current circumstances, I have lowered and revised my target because I have been facing some issues related to my health. This has led me to take this decision.

That's true, if you have both online and offline business it will be a good idea, online is also one of the best way to get what you want, you can use your social media accounts to advertise your products.
That is definitely what should ordinarily be the case,in online engagement you really need to concentrate and focus on how to build leads and ensure that you grow your audience as well as sales.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back