What's new

How many hours?

Lol, its just a surprise I'm earning this recommendations from you. What about Razor1911 is it not the best anymore on all the forums?

Alex won't struggle to pay what I've earned so far cos it doesn't go above $6-$7 weekly.
I don't know this Razor1911 on this platform or any other platform at all but it's you that I know and I can't go a day without commenting on more than 20 of your topics while posting and commenting on this platform so that is to show that you are the most active person on this platform.😁

I don't know this Razor1911 on this platform or any other platform at all but it's you that I know and I can't go a day without commenting on more than 20 of your topics while posting and commenting on this platform so that is to show that you are the most active person on this platform.😁
Keep amusing me. Its good that we're together and also you're crowning me the most active person here. At the meantime I'll say thank you for that. For sooner you'll take that position from me cos your number of messages is exorbitant.

I dedicate as much time as I can to my work online everyday. There are days that I could be working for say ten to twelve hours. There are days I could also work for seven tonight hours too

I managed to save myself from corona virus but the virus ate my job and made me jobless. Since I have no job and work on freelance contracts I get from the real-world and virtual world. I also spend time on paid to post sites. I do not have an earning target or working hours goal, I work until I feel tired or bored.
Same.
If the community college ever opens again in my lifetime, I’ll go back to transcribing notes for special needs students, and that’s an on-campus job. But really I can work online until then and be just fine. Regular schools are opening this Fall 🍂 but the college is staying virtual except for labs.
Maybe because adults have a better chance of carrying and transmitting Covid 🤷🏽‍♀️ I’m not sure.

Keep amusing me. Its good that we're together and also you're crowning me the most active person here. At the meantime I'll say thank you for that. For sooner you'll take that position from me cos your number of messages is exorbitant.
I do not think that I can ever overtake you in this platform because you are just to achieve so it's a good thing that you are active and you are making some money from all this paid to post website.

At least I dedicate up to like 3 hours per day to make like $1 even though it's something that is stressful for me to do I don't have choice since I want to make money for myself

My online target during my holiday is 20$. I got this through online works that I venture in. But now I hardly make 5$ because the hours have drastically reduced because I have resumed work. But I am very sure that a time will come when you will only be getting money through pressing your phone and not going to offices.
True one thing about most online works and gigs is that The longer you spend online the higher you earn. Online jobs are really time consuming. And many of us usually have one thing or the other we usually do that keeps us busy

This depends on the kind of things I'm doing online but if it's paid to post forums i don't spend much hours is just 3-4 hours but i spend like 7-8 when I'm learning on the internet every week.

I have come to realise that when you have a daily target as to how much you want to earn online, you will be surprised at how much you can achieve in a day e.g posting 5 to 10 comments in one hour for bizdustry, and spreading the time a cross other platforms.

At least I dedicate up to like 3 hours per day to make like $1 even though it's something that is stressful for me to do I don't have choice since I want to make money for myself
I also strive to make a dollar daily online and three hours is just enough for that. I work in different paid to post forums and it takes effort to earn that $1 but it is good to have my own source of income.

I do not think that I can ever overtake you in this platform because you are just to achieve so it's a good thing that you are active and you are making some money from all this paid to post website.
Lol, no problem at least we're making some extra incentive from the paid to post sites. And still learning from it, and that's the most important thing here.

Lol, no problem at least we're making some extra incentive from the paid to post sites. And still learning from it, and that's the most important thing here.
This is the most important thing that our being on this platform has really done for us and for the fact that we are able to earn money and also be able to acquire some very vital knowledge in several topical issues of life.

I work online whenever i can, there's no specific Limit or goal because i wanted to earn as much as i can, but it may be a good idea to set myself a goal so i wouldn't waste time on things that aren't nessesary with my online gigs.

Currently, I have actually increased my online working hours simply because I have more job offers to complete recently and I'm actually kind of enjoying it.

I dedicate 8-12 hours daily working on writing sites, my own blog site, and here at your forum "bizdustry". I love doing online jobs more than I do with offline jobs. Even if my earnings are minimal but still encouraging at times.

8-12 hours must be really tough for you to endure. How do you deal with the fact that 8-12 hours might be causing harm to your health? You must take care of your health because sitting straight for long hours can be really harmful for you. Take care of your health, my friend! o_O

The times always dedicate for my online works depend on my daily target , for example if I only have just $1 target daily, i reduced my online working to like four to five hours.
How many hours do you dedicate a day to earning online? Have you got a "daily target" or "hourly target" for how much money you want to earn? Is earning money online something you enjoy doing? What are the main ways you make cash on the web?

8-12 hours must be really tough for you to endure. How do you deal with the fact that 8-12 hours might be causing harm to your health? You must take care of your health because sitting straight for long hours can be really harmful for you. Take care of your health, my friend! o_O
Laughs, thanks for the advise. Not that I stay like that all day. I normally do that when I don't have anything much doing that day apart from that I rest my body well when I'm weak.

It all depends on your zeal to earn money, but there's a break for everything... The more hard work the more the rewards

Do you do the 3 hours at a stretch or cumulatively per day? I know you're talking about bizdustry. How I wish I can do 3 hours at a go without being tired so I can focus on other stuffs online. I'll have to try that.

I dedicate 4_9 hours daily doing my online apps and sites to make money online and have online earnings.I have a lot of time on my hands in my luxury condo because I am disabled and unable to work.I am also a low income person on food stamps.I have a time clock app installed on Android to punch in and out and keep track of hours worked.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back