What's new

How many hours?

i do have a daily target but is not working at all ,I like to reach my daily target but sometimes I find it very difficult,I use most of my time to study , sometimes I find it difficult to make a $ on bizdustry.

I have joined the PicoWorkers website and I will be giving it a try. If I find it promising, then I will be dedicating a few more hours and earn money there. Let's see what happens. The month of November will tell me every thing. :)

I figured out how to save myself from Covid however the infection ate my work and made me jobless. Since I have no work and work on independent agreements I get from this present reality and virtual world. I likewise invest energy on paid to post locales. I don't have an acquiring objective or working hours objective, I work until I feel drained or exhausted.

I am aiming to spend about 2 hours per day online, and I am trying to increase the amount of time I am spending with my family and seeing friends. This type of schedule can lead me to happiness.

I dedicate about 4 hours of my time daily to work online. this time is enough for me to work on to get paid to post website and my own personal blog.

These days, I do 4 hours of online work. Which is a great time to earn $1 daily from paid to post forums and additional money from writing reviews and articles. I find this to be very manageable as I can finish all the work before I go out and do other offline hustles.

These days, I do 4 hours of online work. Which is a great time to earn $1 daily from paid to post forums and additional money from writing reviews and articles. I find this to be very manageable as I can finish all the work before I go out and do other offline hustles.
That is too small just 4 hours and earning is just $1 its dosnt make any sense at all what I know is that sometime I spend up to 21hours working online update my blogs,promote it,and made post with our lovely community here bizdustry so its not waste of time remember the more time you spend the better your chance of earning

As for me, it has no definite time, it depends on how free I am, another issue we do experience in my country is network problem that may turn your two hours job to five hours

Well, I am very busy these days with my regular offline engagements which leaves me with very little time to spend online. By in any case, I try as much as possible to earn about a single dollar in a day
I have also been busy with offline engagements lately and it has been affecting my online activities , so i only comes online for a short period like an hour daily recently.

I was expecting to make money with Picoworkers and I thought that Picoworkers is a good platform but now I have been encountering some problems with the platform. They pay quite low for tasks. :(

I was expecting to make money with Picoworkers and I thought that Picoworkers is a good platform but now I have been encountering some problems with the platform. They pay quite low for tasks. :(
It is that same task that you say is paying low rate that someone from somewhere will do and earn a minimum payout in a day or two,so everything all depend on the effort and concerntration and how you focus on them so dont spoil the reputation of that site if you dont feel working for them you can opted for something else even bizdustry here is a very big help to us

It is that same task that you say is paying low rate that someone from somewhere will do and earn a minimum payout in a day or two,so everything all depend on the effort and concerntration and how you focus on them so dont spoil the reputation of that site if you dont feel working for them you can opted for something else even bizdustry here is a very big help to us

Yes, Bizdustry has definitely helped me and others to make money. Long Live Bizdustry. When it comes to Picoworkers, they are expecting us to do tasks that require us at least 10 minutes to complete and they pay only 3 cents for that. :(

I have also been busy with offline engagements lately and it has been affecting my online activities , so i only comes online for a short period like an hour daily recently.
Well, atleast it good that you make out time for your online work though but I myself can't earn a single dollar by just working for a single hour. It normally takes about a few hours

People usually dedicate a lots of hours online when they work on different platforms. This is what I am going to do. I tried Picoworkers, but it is not working well for me, so now I am planning to work on a different platform. This means i shall be spending more time than I usually used to do.

Personally I don't attach a particular time to online jobs, I do it at my convenience because I'm a busy person offline. But to sum it up, I believe it's about 3-4 hours a day.

I work online about 4 hours a day 5 days a week. 80 hours a month. :) and I earn somewhere at € 200 a month from this. (which, for me is more than ok for the time given ... and especially since in my country 200E is half salary)

I work online for about 4 hours daily. I don't take much whole day breaks, so it is an everyday job. Which works great for me since I don't really do too much. So I don't need to take long breaks.

These days I only spend maximum of one hour and this only results to one dollar which I feel is too small, but just managing for the moment.

I work at least 4-5 hours daily earning online. And my daily target is personal to me, lol. I enjoyed working online though am working partly online not fully. Soon I will start the full time working.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back