What's new

How many hours?

The hours I spend online depends on what I have to attend to online. Mostly I spend 4 to 5 hours online trying to earn but sometimes, I spend lesser than that if I do not have much work to do.

I do sometimes dedicate a total of say ten to twelve hours per day working online. These hours do usually include both working hours and research hours as well

I do sometimes dedicate a total of say ten to twelve hours per day working online. These hours do usually include both working hours and research hours as well
The time you dedicated to your online activities means you are earning perfectly fine in an online work, and you won't have time for any offline activities if you are spending around ten hours online.

Oh gee, it looks like you are a professional freelancer to spend almost all of your waking hours in the internet. I don't think I can do that because my eyes would suffer with the glare of the computer screen. Anyway, if you are earning at least $5 or more in a day then that may be worth the time.

Oh gee, it looks like you are a professional freelancer to spend almost all of your waking hours in the internet. I don't think I can do that because my eyes would suffer with the glare of the computer screen. Anyway, if you are earning at least $5 or more in a day then that may be worth the time.
You are very right about the eyes feeling that strain sometime. It happens. I just give myself a five minutes break for the eyes sake and take it off my system before returning back to continue my job

I basically spend my waking hours working online. I make a full time living from the internet so doing offline things will not pay the bills.

You are very right about the eyes feeling that strain sometime. It happens. I just give myself a five minutes break for the eyes sake and take it off my system before returning back to continue my job
Yes it's good to get some rest, as our eyes can get damaged when we focus too much on our systems or even smart phone. Once in awhile take a break and rest the eyes and the brain.

i didnt make a daily target yet because i dont have a fixed earning source that i can earn good revenue daily or monthly , but for the moment im hunting chances here and there , so sometimes i spend 12 hours working online and sometimes 2 hours ..
most times when i have the time i do spend a lot of time on this forum contributing and learning new things from forum members,if the topics and discussions are very interesting and topical,i spend a lot of time there.

I'm spending more hours offline to complete my daily tasks of making sales to my most esteemed customers. Then the free time I have for the day is spent online to earn some extra bucks.

So far I'm connected to the internet, I'm always working. I don't have duration but I know I spend many hours online, learning, reading, and writing posts.

If it happens that I am still working I have 4 hours dedicated for online works. But now that I am on vacation I dedicate 10 hours straight to make money online.

On the day when I have a lot of assignments, I will be working 10-12 hours in a day. However, when I have no assignments I spend just a couple of hours on earning sites, or checking my own sites.

I can not say that I am lazy for not reaching my daily target. I do schedule my time to make money online most especially on Bizdustry. But I have not been meeting the target. I started another one today and I am still praying I continue like that so that I will not get tired

Even though I have some offline works I do I still try as much as possible to use up to 4 hours to work online. With this method, I will be able to maximize my time and be productive at the end of the day.

When I am less busy , I earn online for a minimum of 4 hours in a day .other times I earn for 2 hours. My target is to make a daily 1$ from each site I work on . This is the main thing I do to increase my earnings

The hours I spend online depends on what I want to do online but averagely, I spent close to 5 hours earning online everyday.

I don't really have a target, but yes, I definitely do enjoy earning money online. I'm not doing anything too time-consuming just upvoice that runs passively and mostly posting here and sometimes on beermoneyforum. I guess I should mention I trade stocks and cryptocurrencies as well.
I also don't have target. But that I don't have target, I do lay target but I don't meet the target. I always want to meet the target but I do meet up with other things which in return affects my online activities

Different strokes for different folks. Some people will gonit for ten hours non stop straight. Some, twelve hours non stop. Others two hours only. Everybody according to their drive and trigger for money

I haven't settled down to break my time into bits because to be honest I'm always distracted especially when working on this forum. But I've set out 4 hours a day to finish off all my online hustle and I hope to stick to it

There was a time on bizdustry that I always aimed at meeting up with the daily target it now I have stopped that, I only work base on my time now.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back