What's new

How many hours of sleep?

I have a problem in sleeping. I work almost all the time and I work mostly at night. I hardly sleep for 5 hours a day. I know it is not good for my health. Sometimes I don't even sleep at all. I will just be awake working till morning

I have a problem in sleeping. I work almost all the time and I work mostly at night. I hardly sleep for 5 hours a day. I know it is not good for my health. Sometimes I don't even sleep at all. I will just be awake working till morning
That's bad for your health. A sleep of 8 hours is required for everyone , may it be a kid or an adult. Sleeping for 8 hours and working for remaining 16 hours is what I prefer and enjoy myself doing it.

How many hours of sleep do you get? Many health professionals worldwide recommend that Adults get between 7-9 hours of sleep, but due to busy lifestyles, this may not always be possible.
thats true ,but for me i hardly sleep 6 hours a day because i have many things to do ,both online and offline,many health professionals recommended us to sleep 7to 8 hours ,which is not even possible ,but it is possible for the rich ,is only a rich man will sleep from 7to 9 hours ,

I try as much as possible to get a 7 to 9 hours of sleep after a long day at work. I will have to force myself to sleep if I don't sleep when I'm sleepy. It's important for the entire body in order not to break down.

I love my sleep most especially when there is light i can go 10-11 hours my a/c on my little fan blowing the a/c to wrap it up my duvet around me to my neck please I can go 15hours.

How many hours of sleep do you get? Many health professionals worldwide recommend that Adults get between 7-9 hours of sleep, but due to busy lifestyles, this may not always be possible.
To be candid, it has not been easy keeping to the prescribed 7-9 hours of sleep a day.
Mot nights it is even difficult to sleep, and if i do, it is 6 hours at most.
It is even worse if i had taken a siesta during the day.

In as much as sleep is involved and necessary for a good health living, I make sure of at most 8hours sleep during working days and 10hours at least during weekends.

At least 8 hours of sleep is okay with me to make me feel healthy and we have to work on our health first before anything

Hooo!, I do get like 9 - 10 hours of sleep when I was was not into business, :cool: but now a days that am into business no such :geek: as I will be having like 6 hours, sometimes 7 hours of sleep.

sleeping is my hobby,I know many of us here don't sleep for good 6 hours due to the tidues work online ,but for me I liked sleeping it helps me to be healthy and stronger.
Post automatically merged:

Sleeping is my hobby.but the fact that it is my hobby doesn't mean I sleep all the time.when I'm less busy I used my time to have some rest.

Last edited:
Sleep is very healthy for the body but me I hardly sleep, sometimes I sleep off with my phone in my hands. I does sleep much at least maybe 6-7hours, sometimes the sleep is not even enough for me at all

As a natural state of rest, sleep is really important for good health. 5 hours of sleep it enough
Scientifically we are advised to spend more than 6 hours every night for sleeping only. 5 hours may not really be enough but it is still manageable most especially for people that are working online since some people consider online as the best time for their business.

You are right, its much more healthy to sleep at least for 7 hours,but me when i am at home I use to even sleep for 10 hours,but most times in school I use to sleep for only 4 hours.

It depends when i'm on holiday i get up to six to eight hours of sleep but when i'm in school, i barely get five hours of sleep because i have to study and do my assignments.

In our busy daily schedule it is not possible to sleep the required hours. However it also depends on the individuals. And also we need to take into consideration that our body is not like a car which can be driven for many hours, we need to create time to sleep.

Sleep is very important though because of our quest to make it in life, we hardly get enough sleep. There are some that dont even sleep. My self most times i usually get three hours of sleep or three hours and some minutes, sleeping late and waking early has bcome a noms.
Yes you are right by saying sleeping is very important most especially to our health,but what I want to know is that sleeping for 3hrs only has become your habit or is it when you have an important task to do?

Yes you are right by saying sleeping is very important most especially to our health,but what I want to know is that sleeping for 3hrs only has become your habit or is it when you have an important task to do?
It has become more of an habit for me, cause my body system has gotten use to it, so even when I do not have anything doing I still wake up early. But recently I have been extremely tired I usually fall asleep early, currently I am even sick and on drugs. I guess that's the side effects of not having enough rest.

Sometimes I always try to get between six to seven hours sleep a night and even in the morning I may not feel I have slept enough for myself.. if I don't really have anything to do possibly I can go to bed early but if there are a lot of online task I need to complete it might really be difficult to go to bed early.

I usually tend to get 7 hours of sleep approximately which is not bad but yet could have been better than that...
I think we should all have 10 hours of sleep in order to pass the day with our best form of strength, I know many wouldn't agree with and say that the amount of hours that is needed for a person is 8 hours but I do not thing its enough.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back