What's new

How many hours of sleep?

How many hours of sleep do you get? Many health professionals worldwide recommend that Adults get between 7-9 hours of sleep, but due to busy lifestyles, this may not always be possible.
I love my sleep, so I try to squeeze in 7 hours, but sometimes it's simply not possible.

Am a student and despite that still interested in earning money aside what my parents do give me through online methods. Having to read and also work online don't usually allow me take enough sleep. Am all looking like a dried fish right now.

7-9 sleep is necessary for a healthy life but with the age the requirement decrease. If one gets a 5-6 hours sound sleep even that's enough. And I would like to add here that a power nap of 15-20 minutes during the daytime keeps one fresh for the next 5-6 hours.

At least I sleep six hours recently because of my tight schedule with my offline work and my daily target with the paid to post sites I work with I hope soonest I have more time to rest.
I think when someone gets older, sleeping problems become a common problem. I think it's a sign that we are not getting any younger but older. I like to sleep like the baby sleep. There is no problem with sleeplessness. There is indeed a time to be young and a time to be old. Sleeping pills could be one of the solution to this sleeping problem called insomnia.

I can only afford to sleep for long during weekends, but my weekdays are often less sleepy because I come back late from work and still have to do a few online tasks.

I don't know these days I have to sleep for 7hours before I regain back my energy and strength. Whenever I try to avoid sleeping 7hrs, I will find myself weak during the day and I won't be able to perform well in day to day job.

I get an average of five hours of sleep in a day. I knew I ought to get more but my schedule seems to be getting tighter and tighter by the day. I however recently read something oblj about polyphasic sleep and I think I function better than before wince I started practicing it. Yoh should give it a try.f
Post automatically merged:

I used to sleep up to 10 hours a day. How fast thing change.

Last edited:
How many hours of sleep do you get? Many health professionals worldwide recommend that Adults get between 7-9 hours of sleep, but due to busy lifestyles, this may not always be possible.
I know how important it is to have a good sleep there are so many health benefit attack to having a good sleep but looking at way things are now, some sleep for 5 hours while some is just for 3 hours I do sleep for 5 hours

Health is wealth,many compromises there health for money but I sleep about 6-7hour a day energy used should be recover and I guess 'rest'.

Health is wealth,many compromises there health for money but I sleep about 6-7hour a day energy used should be recover and I guess 'rest'.
Yeah, I do agree with you. No matter how much one loves to make money I think it's best to have some time to take a break and rest for a while. Working on the screen round the clock isn't best for our health

I do sleep for five hours in day, but if it is weekend it may go longer that it was usual, it has not been easy to be a man and cater for family

I usually spend 6-10 hours a day sometimes more for me I work according to how much I want and that's also motivation enough to get me started

I don't think this is an intellectual topic it doesn't have any relation to the topic .unless the question was the are there any scientifical or noticable defects of lack of sleep ? Never the Less 6 hours is enough

In as much as we get busy during the day, it's adviceable to rest so we don't crash. We need rest to stay strong, I try to create time to rest in my busy schedule so I don't get to breakdown. Most times I sleep for at least six hours or more

Adulthood has really taken much from me. As per sleep? I devote 6hours daily in a day of tight schedules and 10hours in a day with less uptight activities.

Depending on the day, there are sometimes that I spent almost 10 hours every day working and this is always stressful sometimes. That some days in our lives that we have much opportunities and activities to do.

Yes you're right about our very busy lifestyle that may not allow is to sleep for this seven to nine hours. This busy schedules are not easy to meet up with. But still, we must make sure we sleep for some hours at least

Sleeping for such an hours as a young guy who is yet to discover is purpose is not advisable, I sleep between 4-5 hours a day because I have a lot of business to attained to.

Sleeping for such an hours as a young guy who is yet to discover is purpose is not advisable, I sleep between 4-5 hours a day because I have a lot of business to attained to.
True, in terms of staying healthy it is the best but our works and hustle would not allow us do this, there are so many things we need to attend to. But I would advice once in a while you take some time out to rest well, because all our hard works would be useless if we are not healthy to enjoy them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back