What's new

How many hours of sleep?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
The amount of sleep you require to be healthy, awake, and active is determined by your age and varies from person to person. Most individuals require at least seven hours of sleep every night.

How many hours of sleep do you get? Many health professionals worldwide recommend that Adults get between 7-9 hours of sleep, but due to busy lifestyles, this may not always be possible.
i do sleep 6 to 7 hours and sometimes i get less sleep because of workload as i do online work too. after offline work, i come online at night and do work here.

Actually I do try to get roughly 5 hours of sleep but most times I only do that whenever am tired and when am not I do sleep for 4 hours because I do read at night .

Sleep is very important for our mental and physical growth as it helps us to maintain a balance between our stresses. For an average human being need to sleep at least 8 hours a day
Very true, our body are like machines, if they are being over used without the proper rest needed, it would get worn out. The body needs rest to heal and for it to function well. Just like you said if there is no sleep, it could affect the mental health

Very true, our body are like machines, if they are being over used without the proper rest needed, it would get worn out. The body needs rest to heal and for it to function well. Just like you said if there is no sleep, it could affect the mental health
You are right , our body is exactly link a machine that also need rest to re-energize and to resettle before another day work in the next day , so the body needs proper rest to heal before starting another day.

How many hours of sleep do you get? Many health professionals worldwide recommend that Adults get between 7-9 hours of sleep, but due to busy lifestyles, this may not always be possible.
As an entrepreneur you can't get the amount of sleep that the average person is getting on a daily basis. I sleep like 5 hours everyday.

Mine is 6 hours sleeping in a day. Anything beyond that I am writing letter to the trouble. I wish I could reduce the amount of time I sleep in a day. But anytime I made an attempt my body generally suffer for the Lost time.

I sleep a
Actually I do try to get roughly 5 hours of sleep but most times I only do that whenever am tired and when am not I do sleep for 4 hours because I do read at night .
I sleep for about 5 hours per night and I feel sleepy in the day. I have to sleep 5hrs in the night because that is when the internet becomes a little bit efficient where I live. In the day time I use an average of 10 minutes to open a page whereas in the night I use just 2 minutes. Staying awake in the night is inevitable.

For me I normally sleep at about 12 to 5 but right now due to the preparation of my exams I sleep less because I'm trying to cover up in my studies and it takes a lot of getting used to to function properly on a new schedule of sleep.

Very funny, as true as it is, I don't seem to be getting enough sleep, infact I am supposed to be in bed now but here I am posting comments. There are times I stay awake all through the nights and some times I sleep for 2 to 3 hours. I rarely sleep for 7-8 hours.

The recommended hour of sleep is about 8hours medically, but many people find it hard to meet this recommendation because of busy schedules. If we find out more about the cause of many ailments that have caused the death of many we'll realize that it will be traced back to inadequate rest overtime.

Like me now is like 5 hours for to sleep,I can't sleep more than 5 hours ,even sometimes it not up to that five hours ,because I can sleep by 1pm or 2pm and I will wake up by 5pm or 6pm to going work of a days nah hustle up and down all the this

I'm one of these people that doesn't sleep many hours. I normally go to bed at 12 midnight or later and usually wake up at 5am. I'll doze for an hour before getting up at 6am. When I was younger I would need a good 8 hours.
I think the minimum is about 8hours of sleep a day.I have been lately sleeping late myself and this is begining to aclamitise with my system,and which is not very good,because it will have some effect later on,like your concentration level,cordination,and ability to retain information.

We were taught by our parents and teachers in school to sleep at least eight hours a day.

This sleep or rest will refresh your mind and body. Don't drink coffee or soft drink at night.

I'm lucky if I get 7 hours. Usually I run on 6 because I tend to wake up early and cannot get back to bed even though I know I need it. Then I'm tired during the day. Sometimes I take a nap but that can quickly turn to a 3 hr nap so I need to watch that.

We were taught by our parents and teachers in school to sleep at least eight hours a day.

This sleep or rest will refresh your mind and body. Don't drink coffee or soft drink at night.
I wish I could get 8. The only time I can get in 8 or more is if I take a nap and then it turns into 9 or 10 total.

I guess I'm nocturnal. I work much better during the night. I get just 5 hours or less of sleep at night. But I would ensure I get like 2 hours of sleep during the day to complete the recommended 7-8 hours. Still, it's a question of debate

We all need sleep in order to have good health because I work from morning till evening so I sleep very well in the night so to wake up very early in the morning.

We all need sleep in order to have good health because I work from morning till evening so I sleep very well in the night so to wake up very early in the morning.
Indeed sleep is very important not just for our physical health but also for our mental health as well, and we would have much more strength to carry out the day's task.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back