What's new

How many hours of sleep?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
It is highly recommended by professionals that people sleep for 7-8 hours, but I only sleep for 6 hours because I believe that doing otherwise might have some health consequences.

Since am at home all day I sleep anytime I want and wake up anytime. I just try to sleep until I feel that am satisfied and well rested. When I will be going to school I will have to sleep early so that I can wake up early enough.

When I am depressed and feel like doing nothing I can sleep the whole day till the point where my head starts getting heavy. Other than that I sleep only for 5 hours, some were I read that sleep is like a meditation and 5 hours/day is enough to keep you charged.

Like yesterday I slept for just 5 hours. This is due to the fact that I spend a lot of my time posting content because I needed to make money. I don't have a fixed term for sleeping and I only for 8 hours if needs be . But on rare occasions .

Enough time of sleep is require to function your body well. Very lucky to have 4 hours with a multiple task to do like house chores, works and other stuff. It really not good for the health but, it is impossible to have 7-9 hours of sleep.

I'm one of these people that doesn't sleep many hours. I normally go to bed at 12 midnight or later and usually wake up at 5am. I'll doze for an hour before getting up at 6am. When I was younger I would need a good 8 hours.
That is actually the reconmended hour that is needed by a person to get adiquate rest from sleep,but as one grows older and the responsibility that comes with life one is seen doing less that that required hours of sleep.

7h to 8hrs of sleep is very fundamental to human body, sleep occurs natural and I think one shouldn't jeopardize anyone from sleeping when it comes..

Actually it depends on the body system. Scientist advise that we should get at least 8 hours of sleep every day but for me I think 5 or 6 hours is enough because I have a lot to do in a day. So I actually woke up early in the morning to arrange my activities for the day. So to me 6 or 5 hours of sleep is enough.

How many hours of sleep do you get? Many health professionals worldwide recommend that Adults get between 7-9 hours of sleep, but due to busy lifestyles, this may not always be possible.
This is good and healthy habit. I usually get about 8 hours of sleep per night. I generally wake up at 7 AM, and I have a pretty strict schedule—I don't get to bed until at least midnight, sometimes later.

The average person needs around 7 to 8 hours of sleep each day. Most people know this, but they still don't get enough sleep. That's because they're working too hard and burning the candle at both ends. They're making sacrifices like not taking time out for themselves, or not spending time with loved ones, or not getting enough exercise (which is also essential). All these sacrifices add up to a less than optimal lifestyle.

It's important to take care of yourself and make sure you're getting enough rest, because too little sleep can lead to anxiety and depression (among other things), which can affect your work performance as well as your personal relationships!

How many hours of sleep do you get? Many health professionals worldwide recommend that Adults get between 7-9 hours of sleep, but due to busy lifestyles, this may not always be possible.
It is very important to take courage of sleeping for 6 hours in the night. Sleeping for 6 hours in the night, makes the body temperature to cool and make the brain to settle.

The least hours we should sleep in a day is 8 hours. And I can say that most time I don't sleep up to that. I sleep for like 6 hours

I try always to get at least 6 hours of sleep daily. While there are times that I can sleep more than the time, it is important to always sleep to that level where I have a sound sleep that enables me to start the day better.

I usually sleep at least 7-8 hours every day, but it's true that sometimes I sleep 6 hours and I'm better than when I sleep 8 hours, I don't usually have problems falling asleep, so it's not a problem for me to sleep the hours my body needs.

I sleep well like a baby at night. I sleep between 5 to 6 hours when I sleep in the night. There are some nights it's more than 6 hours depending on how worn out I was before going to bed.

Unfortunately as an adult, I am struggling to get even four hours of sleep for the past seven years. This is something that have been a very serious challenge for me and I'm beginning to fear for myself to the point that it is going to affect my health in a very drastic manner.

I try always to get at least 6 hours of sleep daily. While there are times that I can sleep more than the time, it is important to always sleep to that level where I have a sound sleep that enables me to start the day better.
If someone can sleep off easy whenever he's in the bed to sleep, it makes it easier for the person to catch enough sleep. There will not he any sign of struggle with having to sleep.

I try to get at least 7 hours of sleep and no more than 8 hours of sleep. However, how much I sleep depends on a lot of things. For instance, if I am very tired, I might sleep for 9 hours, if I have a lot of deadlines to meet, I do not sleep more than 6 hours. If I do not have any work to do, I also sleep for longer hours.

If you compare it with how much sleep is recommended, then I get that much, but in reality, so many hours are not enough for me and I cannot understand why sometimes even 10 hours of sleep do not help me even though I go to bed at 10 in the evening

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back