What's new

How many hours of sleep?

Deleted member 403

How many hours of sleep do you get? Many health professionals worldwide recommend that Adults get between 7-9 hours of sleep, but due to busy lifestyles, this may not always be possible.

Every time I try to have healthy lifestyle starting with sleep I fail , I'm always exhausted and feeling bored and lack of energy, a lot of that is Because of my habits

I'm one of these people that doesn't sleep many hours. I normally go to bed at 12 midnight or later and usually wake up at 5am. I'll doze for an hour before getting up at 6am. When I was younger I would need a good 8 hours.

In as much as we have some busy schedules we shouldn't forget that our body needs rest so as to be productive and to avoid sudden breakdown. The medically recommended hours of sleep o'er day is eight hours. The more we sleep the more we get our body system refreshed.

I have been the system for so long and i think sleeping should not be more than 6hours because the body needs proper rest after day to daily activities, I only sleep around 10pm to 3am

At least I sleep six hours recently because of my tight schedule with my offline work and my daily target with the paid to post sites I work with I hope soonest I have more time to rest.

The minimum reconmended hour of sleep is at least 8hours.This is the required time to allow the body recoporate and relaxed from the days activity.Less time of sleep will have an effect on your health in the long run,health shoul not be substituted with our quest for survival.

The minimum reconmended hour of sleep is at least 8hours.This is the required time to allow the body recoporate and relaxed from the days activity.Less time of sleep will have an effect on your health in the long run,health shoul not be substituted with our quest for survival.
Medically the recommended number of hours to sleep per day is 6-8 hours. While some people especially the high dignitaries in the society sleep lesser than 5hrs per day they forget that this body cannot be cheated.

It depends on if I have to get up early for work, or if I have plans that require me to get out of the house earlier than normal. But I generally get 7-8 hours of sleep on the typical day.

How many hours of sleep do you get? Many health professionals worldwide recommend that Adults get between 7-9 hours of sleep, but due to busy lifestyles, this may not always be possible.
I can say as for a vibrant young person for now i still sleep 5-6 hours but occasionally is when I sleep 7-8 hours a day.

Actually, one supposed to get a good amount of sleep daily just as stated above, but you and I know that one has to hustle to make ends meet, if not you are inviting poverty. One may not be able to get a daily earning target following that sleeping order. It is just my view.

Sleep is very important though because of our quest to make it in life, we hardly get enough sleep. There are some that dont even sleep. My self most times i usually get three hours of sleep or three hours and some minutes, sleeping late and waking early has bcome a noms.

I know that sleep is necessary good for the body but there are things ( target) that if you don't complete or fulfill them, you will not like to sleep.
So to make money online, makes me to sleep highest 5 to 6 hours per day.

I need a minimum of about 8 to be productive during the day but I generally get about 5 to 6 because I find it hard to switch off.

Sleep is very important for our mental and physical growth as it helps us to maintain a balance between our stresses. For an average human being need to sleep at least 8 hours a day

I have studied myself and I discover that it must take me 8hrs to sleep daily before my body system becomes agile. I hate sleeping during the day. I only sleep in the night.

I try my beat to meet up with the medically required hours of sleep that is 8 hrs, however, there are instances where we need to work or study into the night. Sleep is very important for our body.

Due to working online I have recently skipping my sleep and it is going very late night, and due to this i am facing an health issues, so I will try to not skip the time to sleep.. and I will try to manage to do it

Sleep as the ability to rest. Is really necessary for the body although because of one or two things I usually use 5 to 6 hours to sleep.

I have a problem in sleeping. I work almost all the time and I work mostly at night. I hardly sleep for 5 hours a day. I know it is not good for my health. Sometimes I don't even sleep at all. I will just be awake working till morning

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back