How many hours do you spend studying?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Studying is the most important factor of our lives, by studying and learning we are improving and becoming better and better day by day and it should be never stopped.

I personally give 3 hours per day for learning new things and upgrading my skills.

How many hours do you spend studying?

Personally, i don't have a fixed routine-ish way of studying. However, i use pomodoro timer to limit my study time to at least 2 hrs per field.

I’m impressed that you give 3 hours per day for learning new things and upgrading your skills. That’s a very commendable and admirable habit. What are some of the things that you are learning or studying right now? What are some of the sources or methods that you use for learning?

Though I have finished my school and college and started a career, I still continue to dedicate half an hour a day to study something new. Sometimes it is a new language, other times it is a new skill.

Personally, i don't have a fixed routine-ish way of studying. However, i use pomodoro timer to limit my study time to at least 2 hrs per field.

I’m impressed that you give 3 hours per day for learning new things and upgrading your skills. That’s a very commendable and admirable habit. What are some of the things that you are learning or studying right now? What are some of the sources or methods that you use for learning?
I am studying affiliate marketing now and upgrading my article writing skill, as I want to start both, I want to build two income streams for now, active and passive, I usually use YouTube for that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back