What's new

How many forum site you work on??

You will have to pay a registration fee, there are two packages, basic which is #500 and the other one #1500, I did the basic plan and I get #3 per like and comment, #6 per YouTube subscribe.
That's not worth it indeed. I don't like being to any site where I'll pay before I earn what's the essence? I'll pay when I see the essence of it.

Okay, I've seen you around FC, that's cool that you're in here and there. Bizdustry is the forum I'm mostly engaged on, with trendri PTP.
Well i still think bizdustry is the forum i too mostly engage in.I like the discusion and the quality of contriutions on this platform,though i like forum coin,but the activity on the platform has not been like that of bizdustry.

Well i still think bizdustry is the forum i too mostly engage in.I like the discusion and the quality of contriutions on this platform,though i like forum coin,but the activity on the platform has not been like that of bizdustry.
Yes, both FC and Bizdustry discussion is top notch, that's why I'm engaged via the two forum sites cos I know what is benefiting within them.

Presently I will say ,3 because I am not quite active in the forth forum due to my tight schedules but I am a bit constant with visiting bisdusty and in contributing to the growth of the site .

Presently I will say ,3 because I am not quite active in the forth forum due to my tight schedules but I am a bit constant with visiting bisdusty and in contributing to the growth of the site .
I've seen that in you that you're active here always seeking for its growth. But I first knew you at BMF as an active Cryptocurrency user. I hope you're still active there?

Since last week, they're many paid to post sites emerging, making it workload now for people and also another avenue to earn more. I have registered through many of them, but few i choose to work on, due to healthwise. I don't want to disturb my health, or overwork my body. I work notably on three mainly for now. Which is bizdustry, trendri and tcpgaming etc.

Can you help us and share those forum sites you work and earn from, currently??

Seriously, right now I believe that I'm working on about five forms of website and trying to some of my earning from an to be at least $200 but it's very challenging for you to get a good-paying website today.

Seriously, right now I believe that I'm working on about five forms of website and trying to some of my earning from an to be at least $200 but it's very challenging for you to get a good-paying website today.
Its very challenging today to get a good paying website as a writer. The ones at the moment are underpaying but we ought to stick to them, hope things improve.

I currently work on bizdustry and tcpgamming. I saw you in TCP gamming.

Pls may I know about trendri? How does it work?

Seriously, are you still working on TCP gaming forum? The owner of the website is actually still owing me €10 because he had to reverse one of my payment and till date he has not yet paid me.

I am active in four forums and it is going great. That is forum coin, Bizdustry, beermoney forum and Trendri. I also try my best to post articles regularly in forum coin and opera news.

I'm working on three different paid to post forums right and active in both of them because this are the ones i find working with them friendly.

If you are interested in taking surveys you can also look into survey taking and start with zap survey, dabbl survey and Eurekasurveys. With this you will be able to increase your online earnings

That's not worth it indeed. I don't like being to any site where I'll pay before I earn what's the essence? I'll pay when I see the essence of it.
I also didn't really like paying before gaining access to a money making website but then I thought about it that money is used to make more money, if I use 500 to withdraw 5,000, that's good business to me

I belong to any forums online. But not all of them are gt paid to forums. For the get paid to forums, only working on bizdustry for the moment while I search for a very close one like it

Since last week, they're many paid to post sites emerging, making it workload now for people and also another avenue to earn more. I have registered through many of them, but few i choose to work on, due to healthwise. I don't want to disturb my health, or overwork my body. I work notably on three mainly for now. Which is bizdustry, trendri and tcpgaming etc.

Can you help us and share those forum sites you work and earn from, currently??
It's very good that many paid to post sites are coming up. Indeed it's a new stream of income and new workload for people who are looking for paid to post sites.

I am presently here in Bizdustry. Later on I will try tcpgaming and trendri if it still working around.

At present I am working with Bizdustry and Trendri where I post comments on dialy basis. The next one I am planning to include is Noise Cash and Read cash. With these two websites, someone can earn money by posting contents.

It's very good that many paid to post sites are coming up. Indeed it's a new stream of income and new workload for people who are looking for paid to post sites.

I am presently here in Bizdustry. Later on I will try tcpgaming and trendri if it still working around.
Don't even think about joining TCPgaming forum. Always read FAQs before deciding on anything you want to do to earn online.

This is the only and the first forum I will be working with and I don't think I want to work somewhere else like this forum had been educative and informative about a lot of things.

This is the only and the first forum I will be working with and I don't think I want to work somewhere else like this forum had been educative and informative about a lot of things.
Yeah, this forum is so good in teaching people some important stuff. You can use the knowledge here to earn more both online and offline. You can also diversify and join other forums or other methods of online earning.

I joined a few forums, some pay for posting and others don't. It is usually quit fun and educative reading different people's opinions on different matters and being able to contribute mine too.

I have accounts on a lot of forums, when I say lot I mean a lot. When I was posting on the forum wheel and postloop, I was posting in over 3 dozen forums and I have not terminated accounts on any forums I was working on. However, these days, I post only on Bizdustry.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back