What's new

How many forum site you work on??

Since last week, they're many paid to post sites emerging, making it workload now for people and also another avenue to earn more. I have registered through many of them, but few i choose to work on, due to healthwise. I don't want to disturb my health, or overwork my body. I work notably on three mainly for now. Which is bizdustry, trendri and tcpgaming etc.

Can you help us and share those forum sites you work and earn from, currently??
You are right there are so many forum site now and sometimes you would be tempted to start working in all the site the one I work on is just cash time forum and bizdustry

You are right there are so many forum site now and sometimes you would be tempted to start working in all the site the one I work on is just cash time forum and bizdustry
Its good as you've picked two which you can focus on and manage the rest of your time well. Time management is ideal and nothing should cross over too much on our mind.

At this time I'm not planning to combine Bizdustry with any other paid to post site, or other earning sites no matter how much they might offer. I'm simply not having time for myself due to offline engagement.

I have accounts on a lot of sites from freelancing sites like upwork and fiverr to forums like the forum wheel, Bizdustry, micro job sites like picoworkers, micro workers, etc. but these days I am mainly working on my own sites.

I have accounts on a lot of sites from freelancing sites like upwork and fiverr to forums like the forum wheel, Bizdustry, micro job sites like picoworkers, micro workers, etc. but these days I am mainly working on my own sites.
Seriously, I still look forward to working for myself on my own websites because it's definitely going to be far more better than working for another who pays me small.

Currently , i have been working on just two forum site which is bizdustry forum sites and jiba.ng , but i have numerous sites in which I work on before ,like trendri and so on.

I'm looking forward to earning my first 5 dollars on bizdustry. Bizdustry and trendri are my favourite sites they are legit and there is consistency.
Post automatically merged:

I have about few of them.apart fron bizdustry.com and quiet educative you learn more everyday.
I intend to have an Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages. They differ from chat rooms in that messages are often longer than one line of text, and are at least temporarily archived.
Currently , i have been working on just two forum site which is bizdustry forum sites and jiba.ng , but i have numerous sites in which I work on before ,like trendri and so on.
Please, what is the maximum number of comments one can make on Jiba.ng in 24hrs.

This is actually my first time of hearing about jiba.ng from anyone online. Have you been earning from the website as well? How's the work on the website

Seriously, I still look forward to working for myself on my own websites because it's definitely going to be far more better than working for another who pays me small.
Yes, it is better tom work on your own site, but it is also difficult to make your site earn money for you. I have been running my sites since 2015 and yet, I am still struggling to get tons of traffic and revenue

Since last week, they're many paid to post sites emerging, making it workload now for people and also another avenue to earn more. I have registered through many of them, but few i choose to work on, due to healthwise. I don't want to disturb my health, or overwork my body. I work notably on three mainly for now. Which is bizdustry, trendri and tcpgaming etc.

I earn from bizdustry.
It has not been easy earning and meeting up my set targets daily, but the forum has been helpful; i get to learn more and earn as well.
I was recently introduced to buzzidea, but i have not started earning on it yet.

I am currently active in three paid to post forums. That is forum coin, Bizdustry and beermoney forum. I hope to an article writing site, forums are enough for now.

I started with bizdustry last month, I was introduces to buzzidea this month.
So, I am currently earning from these two forum sites.
I have not withdrawn from buzzidea yet.

I'm now working on two projects, both of which are doing well. The first is Bizdustry, and the second is Trendri. I like Bizdustry since it has more plans and it's extremely easy to receive money through your wallet.

Like you said they are many paid to post sites but I am not a fan of working on many sites maybe due to my busy offline work. I'm working on only 2 paid to post site, they are bizdustry and beer money.

Like you said they are many paid to post sites but I am not a fan of working on many sites maybe due to my busy offline work. I'm working on only 2 paid to post site, they are bizdustry and beer money.
Their is no problem, provided you're managing your time in bizdustry and in BMF to earn from your time online, and still manage your offline business.

The first one I am working with is Bizdustry. I only need to write 50 comments in a day to make $1 on the platform. The second one is Trendri which also work in the same way as this forum.

I work in three forums; forum coin, Bizdustry and beer money forum. I can combine my earnings in them and earn an easy $1 daily while still having time to do other things offline.

I am thinking to add one more forum. Bizdustry is working fine for me but my earning on other site has reduced substantially because the admin has reduced posts for paid posting.

I've heard of a lot of sites though but I still find working on bizdustry better and more fun - maybe it's because of the reviews I get to read about the others.
Though this year, I might think of working on beermoneyforum as well

I am currently working on two get paid to sites. Bizdustry which is a get paid to post site and side gig which is a get paid to like post and follow people on social media. I'm planning to add another site too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back