What's new

How many emails is too much for email marketing?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Email marketing is something I have a tough time with. Sometimes it goes good and othertimes I'm worried my email is going to a spam folder instead. When it comes to the amount of emails you send at a single time, is there a rule to how many you should send?

I'm aware the less emails you send to someone the better. It's fine sending an email a week or every other week, but I think anymore it can cause issues.

What do you think?

I think sending 3 emails a week at most is best practice, sending someone mails on a daily basis is not really right from my perspective, it is just too much and with time it becomes irrelevant.

You can send mass emails to as many users as you can. There is absolutely no problem. However, if you send emails to your subscribers too frequently, they can be considered spam. I think weekly email can be a good option.

It depends on the age of your email. If you just create your email, it would be if you restricted the number of emails you sent per day to like 10. But with time, you can be increasing it.

You can send mass emails to as many users as you can. There is absolutely no problem. However, if you send emails to your subscribers too frequently, they can be considered spam. I think weekly email can be a good option.
I was even advocating three emails per week but I think it is too much especially when you are trying to sell something to your subscribers and some of them might decide to unsubscribe.

Three emails per week are too much. I used to send just one email per week and some of my subscribers started saying that it was too much., Therefore, later I switched to 2 emails in a month.

Three emails per week are too much. I used to send just one email per week and some of my subscribers started saying that it was too much., Therefore, later I switched to 2 emails in a month.
I use to think that one email per week is ok, but now you have said so, I think I agree with you because I personally don't open emails from people that do send me once or twice a week again.

You should always think about retaining your subscribers when you are doing email marketing. If you send too many emails, they will start unsubscribing. I have unsubscribed to a lot of marketing emails just because they were sending too many emails.

I usually like no more than two emails a week from the same person. It also depends on the content of the mail. If it's for promotional purposes and not education or entertainment, I would say it's best to stay at home email per week or every two weeks.

I can't actually say but you need to consult who you are sending emails to know when to send your email. Everybody has his own principle of receiving emails but a request needs for you to the number appropriately.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back