Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I saw another topic about parking ones domain for future use, you can view that here: https://bizdustry.com/threads/would-you-park-your-domain-for-future-use.50420/unread

But I wanted to ask a different question. Instead I was curious to know how many parked domains each of us have. I have a few parked domains myself, but I haven't found the right time to sell them off, or make sites using them. I would say I have 5 or 6 parked right now, and eventually I'll mess around with them.

What about you?

I haven't really thought about this idea until now because I've not decided to go into the domain business fully but when I'm ready, I'll definitely secure some domains and park.

I have parked 5 or 6 in the past but I don't do that anymore. As I mentioned in another thread, I only keep domains I plan on using and only buy ones I intend to use these days.

I haven't parked any domain. I would really like to know the importance of parking domains. I want to know if it's really necessary to park domains.

All the domains that I have bought in the past but for myself or for my clients are being used actively. I have never really seen a reason why I should pack them before.

I own a few domains. I would say right now I have 3 and they're all active. :) I plan on purchasing 2 more in the future for other projects though.

Currently, all of my domains are associated with a website. A couple of years ago, I ha d a lot of domains that were not associated with a website, therefore, I was parking with sedo. I removed domains when I did not earn any thing. You can earn from parking only when your domain gets traffic.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back