What's new

How many displays do you have for your PC?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
How many displays do you currently have on your PC? I have a two screen setup, a nice 1080p hd monitor, that I think is 21 inches, and a smaller monitor to the right that is a 19inch monitor. What is your display setup like for your PC? Do you have multiple screens?

You did not say if you just have the two display for fancy or they have purposes to serve. Because I don't see any point just buying more than one display when you don't want to use it for anything. But if you have much money and feel like just getting more than one display, even without using them, then no problems, as it is up to you. That is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

The displays that I have for my personal computer monitors are simple displays. I like the one that gives me that black background with some of my application in display on the screen

You did not say if you just have the two display for fancy or they have purposes to serve. Because I don't see any point just buying more than one display when you don't want to use it for anything. But if you have much money and feel like just getting more than one display, even without using them, then no problems, as it is up to you. That is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.
Yeah it got me confused there for Abit, I thought he was talking about using multiple view for trading, cause it useful especially when trading and analyzing other time zones.

I only have one screen at the moment and it is my laptop screen but I so much love the idea of having a bigger pitch screen monitor to make work more easier.

I only have one screen at the moment and it is my laptop screen but I so much love the idea of having a bigger pitch screen monitor to make work more easier.
LoL same here, I also have one screen which is my laptop as well. I agree with you, it would be really nice if I had a bigger screen for my graphic designing and of cause for gaming on my free time .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back