What's new

How many different social medias sites have you joined over the years?

I had a very funny experience on Facebook few days ago when I actually commented on a post where someone mentioned about not liking a particular character in the movie Extraction 2. I just agreed with what the person's said by commenting "I swear" and Facebook had to suspend my account from making comments for 13 Days.

I always feel like social media companies like "facebook" are biased when it comes to removing content. They remove whatever they want and quite surprisingly, they never remove the actual offensive material that may offend many people.

I always feel like social media companies like "facebook" are biased when it comes to removing content. They remove whatever they want and quite surprisingly, they never remove the actual offensive material that may offend many people.

I was completely surprised when that happened and I even try to contest that account restriction or suspension but till today which have been 3 days, Facebook support have not given me a feedback from my contesting of my account restriction.

Just take a look at it.

Screenshot_20230624_190559_Facebook.jpg

Honestly, I have never even counted. But i am deep into the big five plus others that i log in occassionally. But since the pandemic hit, i have been trying to reduce the time i spend on social medial. Last year, i did a social media detox. I don't use most of the them nowadays. But am still on facebook, twitter and LinkedIn. The rest, i visit ocassionally.

Honestly, I have never even counted. But i am deep into the big five plus others that i log in occassionally. But since the pandemic hit, i have been trying to reduce the time i spend on social medial. Last year, i did a social media detox. I don't use most of the them nowadays. But am still on facebook, twitter and LinkedIn. The rest, i visit ocassionally.

Seriously, if not for business purposes, I wouldn't be using as many of the social media platforms I have now. For the fact that I can pull in a lot of people to buy into my business, I'm duty bound to make use of them even if I don't want to for personal use.

I have joined just about every social site you can think of, well not all, but there was a lot. I think the first social site I ever used was Friendster, which is going back a long time. That came before MySpace, but I think once myspace hit I went there. I think I even signed up to Bebo when it first came out. There's probably more. I also joined Facebook, twitter, instagram etc.

What about you?

There are some social media sites that I may struggle to join such as TikTok or Snapchat at the moment. I can't find out why I should be on those social media sites when all that they do their is twerk and dance and upload. It is a total waste of time. I have been pretty active on Facebook and Twitter and good at Whatsapp too.

Seriously, if not for business purposes, I wouldn't be using as many of the social media platforms I have now. For the fact that I can pull in a lot of people to buy into my business, I'm duty bound to make use of them even if I don't want to for personal use.

I have joined a few social media sites, but I do not promote businesses through social media platforms. Having said that, I am not running any kind of business as of now. There are many social media sites that are being used by many different companies.

I have joined a few social media sites, but I do not promote businesses through social media platforms. Having said that, I am not running any kind of business as of now. There are many social media sites that are being used by many different companies.

Threads is the last social media platform that I joined recently. It should last month or so when the social media platform was launched by Mark Zuckerberg that I joined it. I believe that I joined it few hours after it was launched the same day. I have few followers on the account already but I'm not doing much with it.

Threads is the last social media platform that I joined recently. It should last month or so when the social media platform was launched by Mark Zuckerberg that I joined it. I believe that I joined it few hours after it was launched the same day. I have few followers on the account already but I'm not doing much with it.

I strongly doubt that many people that joined Threads as well are doing anything on that platform. I never believed that it was going to be a very good option for anyone looking at a social media platform where they can market their goods and I was pretty right at the end of the day.

When it comes to social media platforms, there are many of them. There are many local applications as well that could be used for promoting any kind of business. However, marketing strategies and effectiveness of those strategies depend on how popular the local app is. In our country, there is no such kind of local application that may help.

I strongly doubt that many people that joined Threads as well are doing anything on that platform. I never believed that it was going to be a very good option for anyone looking at a social media platform where they can market their goods and I was pretty right at the end of the day.

Well, actually so many people did joined Threads when it was launched. Mark Zuckerberg found the perfect time to launch Threads when Twitter was giving their users a tough time. It was like a call to jump ship from Twitter to Threads but unfortunately, he couldn't hold all those who joined from leaving.

I have not joined many social media networks. Some of them are Instagram, Snapchat, etc. I do not have time to join such networks until or unless I tend to promote a product on such kind of network. I usually take a long break from social media and I feel peace of mind.

I have not joined many social media networks. Some of them are Instagram, Snapchat, etc. I do not have time to join such networks until or unless I tend to promote a product on such kind of network. I usually take a long break from social media and I feel peace of mind.

Wait a moment! Let me get this one very well, you don't join any or such networks until or unless you tend to promote a product on such kind of network? So, you will only create an account and join a social media networking website when you have a need for it. How in the world will you have those that will see what you promote with a new account when you don't have friends or followers in a new account?

I might have joined more than 7 different social media sites but the main one's which I'm using are Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, and Twitter. I've not been using YouTube very much but I'm working on it now. I created by YouTube channel few weeks ago.

Well, I can actually say that there is nothing wrong in building your account on that new social media platform because it is definitely going to arrive to the point where the platform is going to be used for a lot of marketing and business promotion. When your account have been built by then, you will be in line to take full advantage of it more than those that have to start building their own account.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back