What's new

How many different email services do you use?

The email service I use most is gmail. I have done digital marketing in the past in which I used to send a lot emails everyday and the only email service I use this time is gmail. I once create a Yahoo mail, but I didn't use it for long because some people don't open emails that were sent to them with yahoo mail.

At the moment I have a personal email, business email, and also an email for random things on Gmail and I also still have my email with Hotmail that I use for my Xbox and Microsoft accounts.

Gmail is the one I use and trust the most though, I have my Hotmail emails coming through on the mail app on my PC but I only ever check that if I know there is an email coming through that I need.

I use Yahoo, MSN, Mail Ru and Gmail and recently have included EtherMail to the list of the email providers I am using right now. Additionnally, even some providers offers email like heurculist.

When you are talking about email services, the only one popular are Gmail, yahoomail, outlook, hubspot.
As for me, I'm using only Gmail, yahoomail. Though I have account with outlook, I don't use it often. My best email server is that of Gmail wherein I have several accounts.

I have not tested any other email service except Gmail. I don't know the usefulness of other email service. I believe Gmail serves every website I open online. Infact, I have never had any issue with it. You can just try to explain why we need various email services.

I have not tested any other email service except Gmail. I don't know the usefulness of other email service. I believe Gmail serves every website I open online. Infact, I have never had any issue with it. You can just try to explain why we need various email services.
If you will signup on many sites your Gmail becomes rude with emails then for one-time signup you use Email Nator which provides a disposable Gmail address of just confirming the link and then syncing the password with Opera and moving on.

I use Gmail most of the time. I have over 20 Gmail accounts that I use for different purposes. I also use Outlook, I use Outlook for my banking services. I also have Protonmail but I do not use it much. I also use custom email for personal and professional communication

I use a lot actually, from Outlook, to Gmail, and to Hubspot. I also have a yahoo email and have used throwaway email services in the past. But that's the extent of my email services. What email services do you use?

Well, I tend to use Gmail. I have used many other mail services in the past, but now I usually use Gmail for business purpose. I think that Gmail is one of the best mail services out there.

Long time ago before the emergence of gmail.com i found Yahoo.com to be the best and only stick myself to it but ever since gmail came onboard, I think I found a better experience with gmail.
The email service I use most is gmail. I have done digital marketing in the past in which I used to send a lot emails everyday and the only email service I use this time is gmail. I once create a Yahoo mail, but I didn't use it for long because some people don't open emails that were sent to them with yahoo mail.
I strongly support your claim. Just like I mentioned in my last reply, gmail has being the best among all other email providers because of it's simplified way of use and several other additional services attached to it.

Last edited:
Long time ago before the emergence of gmail.com i found Yahoo.com to be the best and only stick myself to it but ever since gmail came onboard, I think I found a better experience with gmail.

I strongly support your claim. Just like I mentioned in my last reply, gmail has being the best among all other email providers because of it's simplified way of use and several other additional services attached to it.

I think that the number of people who use Gmail has increased. However, I have read somewhere that they once decided to close dormant accounts of users. I am not sure if they will implement this rule sooner or not.

I use gmail and yahoo sometimes but my main mode of communication via mail is gmail. Easy to set up plus you can easily hold meetings or video call via google meet which is also easy to use.

I use a lot actually, from Outlook, to Gmail, and to Hubspot. I also have a yahoo email and have used throwaway email services in the past. But that's the extent of my email services. What email services do you use?

Gmail is the major mailing service that I have been making use of for years but it doesn't mean that I've not tried out the other alternatives that are out there for you to use just for the purpose of having an experience with them.

I have used only Yahoo mail in the past and sticked to it then and even got to the point where I used it for most of my mailing activities. However, I found Gmail recommended by a friend and since I began using it, it has been the better choice for me.

Gmail is the major mailing service that I have been making use of for years but it doesn't mean that I've not tried out the other alternatives that are out there for you to use just for the purpose of having an experience with them.

Gmail might be one of the most widely used services. However, there are many other services as well that might be useful as well. I have also learned about Proton mail and discovered that it is well-known for its safety and security. Is this true? Is it really the safest mail?

I have used only Yahoo mail in the past and sticked to it then and even got to the point where I used it for most of my mailing activities. However, I found Gmail recommended by a friend and since I began using it, it has been the better choice for me.

It's only one account that I currently have on Yahoo mail now and I don't even use it for much. The only reason why I'm still making use of it is because it's linked to my PayPal account. It's not the mail PayPal email address, so I can wake up tomorrow and decide to remove it from my PayPal account and that's over for it.

It's only one account that I currently have on Yahoo mail now and I don't even use it for much. The only reason why I'm still making use of it is because it's linked to my PayPal account. It's not the mail PayPal email address, so I can wake up tomorrow and decide to remove it from my PayPal account and that's over for it.

I forgot to say that I later lost the Yahoo mail that I was using as a result of forgetting the password. I did everything to be able to reset the password and recover the account, but everything that I did in that period was not giving me the type of result that I wanted.

I forgot to say that I later lost the Yahoo mail that I was using as a result of forgetting the password. I did everything to be able to reset the password and recover the account, but everything that I did in that period was not giving me the type of result that I wanted.

I have lost access to some of my Gmail account years ago when I didn't set a recovery Gmail address or linked a phone number to the Gmail account. When I forgot the password of the Gmail, there was no way for me to reset the password. It's how I lost access to the account.

I have lost access to some of my Gmail account years ago when I didn't set a recovery Gmail address or linked a phone number to the Gmail account. When I forgot the password of the Gmail, there was no way for me to reset the password. It's how I lost access to the account.
All the browsers offers sync the password even edge or opera or even google chrome itself or even not anyone of them and use of LastPass to sync the passwords into your PC.

All the browsers offers sync the password even edge or opera or even google chrome itself or even not anyone of them and use of LastPass to sync the passwords into your PC.

Unfortunately, it was on my smartphone that I logged in the accountant which I later lost the phone. There was no way it was going to be possible for me to have access to the accounts again when I don't remember the password. It's now that I know better to link a recovery email and phone number.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back