What's new

How many different email services do you use?

Unfortunately, it was on my smartphone that I logged in the accountant which I later lost the phone. There was no way it was going to be possible for me to have access to the accounts again when I don't remember the password. It's now that I know better to link a recovery email and phone number.
Recovery email is better than phone number because for certain time your phone number may be unable to receive SMS from foreign countries like my case and many cases except if it is from local SMS it receives it while email recovery is more practicable.

I have lost access to some of my Gmail account years ago when I didn't set a recovery Gmail address or linked a phone number to the Gmail account. When I forgot the password of the Gmail, there was no way for me to reset the password. It's how I lost access to the account.

Well, if you lose access to your Gmail account, then things could get very hard. If you are using a Gmail account for business purpose, then you have to make sure that you set up recovery options. Gmail offers you many ways to set recovery options such as recovery mail option that could help you recover your account.

Recovery email is better than phone number because for certain time your phone number may be unable to receive SMS from foreign countries like my case and many cases except if it is from local SMS it receives it while email recovery is more practicable.

Yeah, that's very correct. Using a recovery email is definitely better. I have had some experiences where I couldn't get text messages I should. Sometimes when I want to check my account balance, the text message for the account balance won't be received. This is why I use both of the options.

I use a lot actually, from Outlook, to Gmail, and to Hubspot. I also have a yahoo email and have used throwaway email services in the past. But that's the extent of my email services. What email services do you use?

I'm using only Gmail mailing service. I've used Microsoft Outlook years, it's a good mailing service because Microsoft is in the same level almost with Google but I later used Gmail as my default mailing service.

Well, if you lose access to your Gmail account, then things could get very hard. If you are using a Gmail account for business purpose, then you have to make sure that you set up recovery options. Gmail offers you many ways to set recovery options such as recovery mail option that could help you recover your account.

Yeah, that's very correct. I have set up all possible security guard in all my Gmail accounts that I make use of for all my business purposes. It's going to very disappointing to lose my business account to a scammer.

I have used many over the years but end of the day I use two services with my own email address I just add them via Gmail ;)

Outlook, I use for personal and whatnot, outside of the books
Gmail I use it for linking many other addresses, via the site or whatnot.

End of the day I do not want to go overboard on the number of accounts that I have, there are accounts that I never log in to anymore.

Gmail might be one of the most widely used services. However, there are many other services as well that might be useful as well. I have also learned about Proton mail and discovered that it is well-known for its safety and security. Is this true? Is it really the safest mail?

Yes, Proton mail comes with a lot of security especially when it comes to password protecting your emails. This is going to make it impossible for anyone to read your email with your knowledge. This is one of the best things I love about using their services.

I have used many over the years but end of the day I use two services with my own email address I just add them via Gmail ;)

Outlook, I use for personal and whatnot, outside of the books
Gmail I use it for linking many other addresses, via the site or whatnot.

End of the day I do not want to go overboard on the number of accounts that I have, there are accounts that I never log in to anymore.

I have not made use of Outlook as an option. I have read that it is good for personal use since Gmail brings some great features in their email service for businesses. I should test Outlook to see what they have to offer very soon.

This is what I am trying to do right now because when I take a very look at it very closely, it seems like I have so many Gmail accounts that I am not even making use of. Some of them, I have already even forgotten the login password. Unless I am going to check out the Google document where I have everything documented, I will not remember them.

This is what I am trying to do right now because when I take a very look at it very closely, it seems like I have so many Gmail accounts that I am not even making use of. Some of them, I have already even forgotten the login password. Unless I am going to check out the Google document where I have everything documented, I will not remember them.

I keep all my email accounts active and discard the ones that I am not making use of. It is very important to do this in order not to have certain things blocking a space on your device. I keep track of what email address I am using for one function or the other.

I keep all my email accounts active and discard the ones that I am not making use of. It is very important to do this in order not to have certain things blocking a space on your device. I keep track of what email address I am using for one function or the other.

Yeah, that's the right way to go about how you make use of your email addresses. When they get too much because of the different jobs that you need them for, it's always going to be in your best interest to keep track of all of them otherwise you're definitely going to lose them. You can't recover an email that you cannot remember the address.

Yeah, that's the right way to go about how you make use of your email addresses. When they get too much because of the different jobs that you need them for, it's always going to be in your best interest to keep track of all of them otherwise you're definitely going to lose them. You can't recover an email that you cannot remember the address.

Since I do not run a professional businesses, I have not been using a professional mail. I am using Gmail as of now. Having said that, using Gmail is just an option for me. There are many other mailing services that I could use. I have been considering using Proton mail.

I have not made use of Outlook as an option. I have read that it is good for personal use since Gmail brings some great features in their email service for businesses. I should test Outlook to see what they have to offer very soon.

I started making use of one some years ago but at one point, I had to drop it. Most of my friends are not using it and most of my business partners are using Gmail. This made me feel odd with using Outlook. It was the main reason why I had to dump it.

I started making use of one some years ago but at one point, I had to drop it. Most of my friends are not using it and most of my business partners are using Gmail. This made me feel odd with using Outlook. It was the main reason why I had to dump it.

I have seen a few companies using mail services such as outlook and I must say that outlook has a really good interface. However, I think that there are many businesses that do not use outlook. I am not aware of how the outlook's domain looks because I have not used it myself.

I have seen a few companies using mail services such as outlook and I must say that outlook has a really good interface. However, I think that there are many businesses that do not use outlook. I am not aware of how the outlook's domain looks because I have not used it myself.

You're not aware of how the domain of outlook's domain looks like? Do you even know what a domain is all about? Don't worry, I will make it very clear for you. The domain of outlook is just outlook.com. It's just like yahoo.com, hotmail.com, and gmail.com. It's that which comes after your name used to create an email account.

You're not aware of how the domain of outlook's domain looks like? Do you even know what a domain is all about? Don't worry, I will make it very clear for you. The domain of outlook is just outlook.com. It's just like yahoo.com, hotmail.com, and gmail.com. It's that which comes after your name used to create an email account.

Well, I definitely know how a domain looks like, including an email domain. However, since I have never used Outlook, I have never seen its domain. many professional websites have a specific domain related to the website and this also includes the name of the organisation and website within the domain.

Microsoft is a very big company the same way Google is. This is the reason why their own mailing service Outlook is also a very good alternative for those who are interested in making use of Microsoft mailing services.

I have a lot of friends who are making use of it and they have never complained about their services.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back