What's new

How many days off do you usually take a week?

I work throughout the week , I only took some time off and that's some hours in a day but sometimes I use to take a break throughout the whole Sunday , so that means my break is Sunday

One day off, and it is Sunday. I go to church on Sunday and prepare myself for another weeks activities by getting my clothes washed, ironing and arrangements of rooms and set a plan ahead of new week.

If you are not the boss of your business, company or work. It is not really advisable for you to take some days off from work because once you are notice and you don't stop, you might be sack.

My business runs through From Monday to Saturday. I only have to closed it on Sunday. There is no problem as long as I have the time to focus. I spend time with friends and family mostly on Sunday.

So, what kind of business do you run? There are many businesses that are operated by people for seven days in a week and they never take rest at all because they have to sell things continuously.

One day off, and it is Sunday. I go to church on Sunday and prepare myself for another weeks activities by getting my clothes washed, ironing and arrangements of rooms and set a plan ahead of new week.

I have gotten to the stage in my business where I have decided to not work on Sundays. I have been working myself so hard that I need the rest on Sunday. I will not kill myself with being overworked. It's my business, so I can decide when to rest.

So, what kind of business do you run? There are many businesses that are operated by people for seven days in a week and they never take rest at all because they have to sell things continuously.
Sunday is a resting day for me and I do not wish to carry out any business activities on Sunday just to have time to spend with my family and friends.
I have a gaming business and that is what I have been doing for some times now.

I like to earn money online, I don't think taking days off will be a good idea for me that's just stating, I only stop when I'm sick or something, earning money is good.

This is actually the way it is with a lot of people who are into working online as freelancers because they have the full power to decide whenever they want to work and when they don't want to work and I believe that taking a break only when you are sick is something that is understandable.

I take the weekends off from the internship that I am currently doing. From my online work, I take a one day off by week. That is enough for me since online work is not so tiring.

I work M-F so I am off two days a week

Unless there are holidays or whatnot, it is 5 days every week. I can take off extra time, I believe I have up to 22 days a year but I seldom use them all.

I usually take a day off in a week, though not all the time. For offline work, it's compulsory that I take a day or two off in a week to rest. But for online work, sometimes I take a day but not all the time.

Actually it depends on my offline schedule. Sometimes I can takes more than two days off from worminh online so to be able to.meet up with all of my offline demands.

How many days would you say you take off during your usually work week? Do you take the weekends off? Maybe a different set of days? Or do you just stay on call and keep checking on things every day? I often do that myself, I check out my sites daily. But, if I want a real break, I will sometimes take a needed break, so a day or two off. Sometimes I'll have a friend keep an eye on it, or I just let the sites chill that time.
I work 5 days a week since I also work a real job, so sometimes they give us extra days depending on the week. If the week requires tons of work, they will give us one extra day, which is always great.

I usually take a day off from work in a week, but it's not all the time. I have a weekly target I always set for myself. Once I meet this target, I will take a day off. But if I didn't meet it, I will not take any day off. However, it's important to rest from work as it's important for body health. There's nothing that beat good health.

Actually it depends on the kind of work you do.

Sometimes when I over stress myself In the first week, I will try as much as possible not to stress myself in the next or second week to have time for myself.

Talking about my online works , i do work with target and once i have acheived that particular target , then i am done for that day , but there are tikes when i dont come online .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back