What's new

How many businesses can you legally own at once?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Is there a limit to how many businesses a person can own? I personally don't want to run too many businesses, but I have run two at a time in the past. From my writing services to other freelance work online. I don't know if that counts as businesses, but it's self employed work and I'm taxed that way, so I say it is haha.

Anyway, is there any limit? Like, can someone own 20 businesses if they had the money to do so?

I don't think there is a limit to how many businesses a person can own in my country. I have seen several prominent people in my country who own so many businesses. I guess if they are able to pay taxes and have capital, they can own as many businesses as possible.

i do not think that there is a limit to the number of business you can legally own in nigeria as this is the country of my residence and i know you can own multiple businesses

I don't think there is a limit to how many businesses a person can own in my country. I have seen several prominent people in my country who own so many businesses. I guess if they are able to pay taxes and have capital, they can own as many businesses as possible.
You can legally own any amount of business that you want to own as long as you are capable of taking care of those businesses because that is the main thing that you need

As far as I know, there's no limit to the number of businesses you can legally own at once. And if you do it very well, you'll only register once with a government. Once you register your business name, you're free to own any number of businesses you want to own, but government must be aware of all the businesses you have.

You can own as many businesses as possible in my country provided you have the financial capabilities . The government knew that owning many business would help the economy and it will reduce the unemployment rate.

You can own many businesses provided you have the capacity to manage them because the government are looking for individuals that would establish business and reduce the unemployment rate.

Actually it depends on your financial strength but I believe you can owned and much as business you want and long as they are all registered under the same name even if they are not.

I do not think any country restricts you from owning unlimited businesses. In my home country, you can own thousands of businesses as long as you obtain funds legally and operate legal businesses

There is no limit to the number of businesses a person can own in my country. The businesses must be legit businesses though. The more businesses you have, the more the economy is improving.

You can have as many businesses as you want as long as their legal of course you need a lot of money and many more things to have a few bussness government tipicly are not against having many businesses because it helps to lower unemployment rates and also improves economy

I do not know about other countries though, but from what i have seen so far i do not think there is a limit as to how many companies you can own legally. The most important thing is that you have all it takes to manage and run the companies under you.

Here in my country , you can legally own as many business as possible when you have the capability of running the business and you are paying the tax meant for each business.

The number of businesses an individual can legally own at once depends on various factors, including the jurisdiction in which the businesses are registered and the specific regulations governing business ownership in that jurisdiction. There is no universal limit on the number of businesses an individual can own.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back