What's new

How many business ideas did you run through before you found the one?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it came the time to start your own business, how many ideas did you run through before you finally found the right business idea for you? For me, I didn't really go that route. I make my own sites and profit that way, but before that, I had brainstormed a ton of ideas, and none of them felt right to me until I found I enjoyed making and selling sites.

What was it like for you? Did you have too many ideas?

In the past 12 years, a lot of business ideas hit my mind, I even tried a couple of ideas, but sadly most of these ideas failed. I am running an online business since 2017 and this idea has worked for me until now.

There is no limit to the number of business ideas you can come up with. It’s important to keep in mind that not every idea will be successful, but that doesn’t mean you should give up. With persistence and hard work, you can turn your ideas into a successful business.

In the past 12 years, a lot of business ideas hit my mind, I even tried a couple of ideas, but sadly most of these ideas failed. I am running an online business since 2017 and this idea has worked for me until now.
There is no limit to the number of business ideas you can come up with. It’s important to keep in mind that not every idea will be successful, but that doesn’t mean you should give up. With persistence and hard work, you can turn your ideas into a successful business.

I think that when it comes to business ideas, it is always a great thing to come up with many different ideas due to the fact that if one idea fails, then you could possibly use different kinds of ideas and apply the right one which might be suitable for certain circumstances.

For me it was from the second try.

I started a business in accounting, since I graduated in this field.
But after some time I started to hate this business, mainly because it brought me little money compared to the time I was investing.

But still after university I got a job in a digital marketing company, and at that time I had a full-time job and an accounting business that I took care of after work.

Working for 4 years in the marketing company, I saw the positive and negative sides of the services we provided and I said that I can do it better if starting a business on my own.
That's how I started the business I'm currently working on and which seems to be a success.

I wrote about the steps I took to start the business, in this article.

Last edited:
For me it was from the second try.

I started a business in accounting, since I graduated in this field.
But after some time I started to hate this business, mainly because it brought me little money compared to the time I was investing.

But still after university I got a job in a digital marketing company, and at that time I had a full-time job and an accounting business that I took care of after work.

Working for 4 years in the marketing company, I saw the positive and negative sides of the services we provided and I said that I can do it better if starting a business on my own.
That's how I started the business I'm currently working on and which seems to be a success.

Well, I can understand this. When you do not earn that much, you start losing interest eventually. I am a writer, however, I never gained that much success as a writer and this made things quite harder for me. Now I try to pursue other careers as well.

I always loved writing since I was a kid. However, I changed my business model several times before settling with all-inclusive marketing.
I worked for a marketing firm for about 15 years, and I loved it so much, I stayed with it.

When it came the time to start your own business, how many ideas did you run through before you finally found the right business idea for you? For me, I didn't really go that route. I make my own sites and profit that way, but before that, I had brainstormed a ton of ideas, and none of them felt right to me until I found I enjoyed making and selling sites.

I have run a couple of businesses, and have some in the bag that I would maybe launch in a short time, Honestly I would say I am learning the ropes and hope to get it right soon.

I have practiced several business ideas such before I finally settled with my current business. Sampling business ideas without knowing the actual one to do seems more expensive, time wasting and lost efforts.

I have practiced several business ideas such before I finally settled with my current business. Sampling business ideas without knowing the actual one to do seems more expensive, time wasting and lost efforts.

Testing the right kind of business strategy and forming the right sort of business plan is the building block of any kind of business. You cannot become successful if you avoid making plans.

I have to evaluate like 3 or so and I took a lot of factors into consideration. You want to consider capital, risks involved, competitors, potential and all that. You want to run a lucrative business that will last for decades.

If I remember correctly I believe that it should be about three business ideas that I had to work with before I was able to come up with the final one that I have now established into my physical business and it's been doing so well for me which is poultry and fish farming.

Actually I have been able to run through alot of business ideas but all among, only few were successful due to financial capabilities and also the location to sure the business operations.

I am still working through the process of making one work right now. I have tried various avenues over the years but this is one I am really trying to stick with for a while. I would say in total, likely 10 or so.

I am still working through the process of making one work right now. I have tried various avenues over the years but this is one I am really trying to stick with for a while. I would say in total, likely 10 or so.

Are you talking about Bizdustry? I think that sticking to bizdustry is the best thing you could do. The bizdustry platform is one of the best platforms. I have been with this great platform for a long time and I really love being active in here. I will purchase the VIP membership sooner.

The most important thing is for you to take your time and make sure that you get your business idea right on spot because it is going to make it very easy for you to develop it in such a way that it is going to become successful.

The most important thing is for you to take your time and make sure that you get your business idea right on spot because it is going to make it very easy for you to develop it in such a way that it is going to become successful.
I agree. I think it will be worth it this time around. I just have to stay in a positive head space and be okay with setbacks.

I agree. I think it will be worth it this time around. I just have to stay in a positive head space and be okay with setbacks.

Even an already established business usually have setbacks every now and then in their business which is why if it is something that is experienced in a new business, it shouldn't worry you too much as long as you have a plan that you're working with.

Actually I was able to develop just only one business which has been helpful to me even though I have been into alot of business of which almost all of them were unsuccessful at one point in time.

Actually I was able to develop just only one business which has been helpful to me even though I have been into alot of business of which almost all of them were unsuccessful at one point in time.

I would say that the most important thing is for you to have a single business idea that is working very well for you with the plans that you have for the business unlike having so many business ideas that I'm not going to be successful.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back