What's new

How many ads are good for a web page? What is your ideal ad count?

Claraviolet

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 19, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have tried Google default ads and my users complained a lot about having way too many ads. So later, I had to bring them down to, 2 ads per page. Well, I need some advice here. Just how many ads are ideal for a web page?

How many would you display in your website? If you are not getting enough income on those ads, is it worth to enable such ads in your website? How many ads as an end user, would you be willing to tolerate, before you block those ads using an ad-blocker?

I am willing to tolerate 2-4 ads per page but not more than that and I don't want any NSFW content either. What about you guys?

I also believe that a page should have nothing more than to 2 to 4 advertisement because in as much as you want to make money you definitely have to consider user experience also.

i do not believe any number of ads is too much or too small, you just have to keep testing various formats and see what work for you at the end of the day, it can be less or it can be more.

If you care about your viewer/user than I would say 2 ads are enough as if you put more and more ads than they might stay less on your website and site can looks like money making site only.

I think a maximum of 3 should be okay depending on the amount of traffic and how stable the site is. Bizdustry for instance has a lot of ads on one page because there's a lot of people visiting on a daily basis.

don't think there is such a thing as too few or too many advertising; you just have to keep experimenting with different forms to discover what ultimately works for you.

Too many ads are not good for your website. Just because you are too many ads does not mean you will earn a lot of money. But there is also a question about how many is too many? I think anything more than 5 is too many.

Anything more than 4 ads on the same page bugs me, so I will limit my ads to just 2 or 3 on a page. There are sites I ignore completely except I really need the information because of ads, like fzmovies.

Generally speaking, the ideal number of ads on a web page depends on the type of website and the type of ads. For example, if you are running ads related to the content of the page, it is better to keep the ad count low and make sure the ads are relevant to the page's content. On the other hand, if you are running ads to generate income, you may be able to use more ads, as long as they do not detract from the user experience. Generally, a good rule of thumb is to keep the number of ads to a maximum of five per page.

I have tried Google default ads and my users complained a lot about having way too many ads. So later, I had to bring them down to, 2 ads per page. Well, I need some advice here. Just how many ads are ideal for a web page?

How many would you display in your website? If you are not getting enough income on those ads, is it worth to enable such ads in your website? How many ads as an end user, would you be willing to tolerate, before you block those ads using an ad-blocker?

I am willing to tolerate 2-4 ads per page but not more than that and I don't want any NSFW content either. What about you guys?
I think you have given the best advise and the best amount of advertising that should be popping on a page. Anything above that will seem too much and it may not look reasonable. It may also be very tiring to the users of the website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back