What's new

how make money from exe.io

i saw many people using it, but they are offering some very low rates compared to the other url shortners out there in the internet, make your researches before starting to work

i saw many people using it, but they are offering some very low rates compared to the other url shortners out there in the internet, make your researches before starting to work
I really don't know much about this tho,all because I don't have a forum in which I could be thinking of making money through it. So I guess it is for those who one w platform or site tho.

I got a few people using the site exe.io and they are always offering a low rate of of money , the other url shortener offer more than exe.io , I don't really know much about it tho.

Exe.io is definitely a legit website and there are people who have made money from there. It is definitely one of the highest-paid URL shorteners out there.

I'd have to get much more than what their offering to run my traffic threw them but it also depends on what kind of traffic you have if it's a giveaway and your redirecting after getting their email that could be worth it if you don't have much to offer them as for me I would be running my cheaper traffic down my funnel and see what they would bite on ;)

Asides the fact that they pay lower rates compared to other networks just like someone has said earlier; I don't think they'll be sustainable because of the domain name isn't even convincing enough for me.

By using exe.io to shorten long URLs and distribute them to other people, blogs, or websites, you can earn money. You will be paid every time someone clicks on the link and sees the ad. Your earning potential is based on how many people click on your links.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back