What's new

How long does it usually take you to earn from paid surveys?

There are some questions they always ask to know if you are paying attention or not. If you fail any of them they will disqualify you. So you have to pay attention. I think one of the reasons for disqualifications when you are about to finish is the number of needed participants is complete.
That is what I also observe about survey , all the questions you are asked must be in line throughout what you are giving them . Some questions are psychological questions just to understand if you are truthful or not. That means you have been participating in it.

That is what I also observe about survey , all the questions you are asked must be in line throughout what you are giving them . Some questions are psychological questions just to understand if you are truthful or not. That means you have been participating in it.
Those questions are very important and necessary so that they will make sure that you are not cheating or lying. You need to be very fast and pay attention if you want to succeed in online surveys.

Those questions are very important and necessary so that they will make sure that you are not cheating or lying. You need to be very fast and pay attention if you want to succeed in online surveys.
I wouldn't mind to try again if I have opportunity , but just that I've not been able to see ones that are willing to pay . some of the ones I came across in the past were not accepting people from African countries . That is the only challenge most people are having with survey now.

I wouldn't mind to try again if I have opportunity , but just that I've not been able to see ones that are willing to pay . some of the ones I came across in the past were not accepting people from African countries . That is the only challenge most people are having with survey now.
If you are not in the United States of America or some top tier countries you shouldn't bother yourself with taking online surveys because you will not make anything reasonable at the end of the everyday.

If you are not in the United States of America or some top tier countries you shouldn't bother yourself with taking online surveys because you will not make anything reasonable at the end of the everyday.
And those ones that are mainly from Africa are not always trusted sometimes they are so dubious and they will even be looking for opportunities to scam you. This is what I don't really understand.

And those ones that are mainly from Africa are not always trusted sometimes they are so dubious and they will even be looking for opportunities to scam you. This is what I don't really understand.
Stop saying this. Not everyone in Africa is criminal minded. There are a lot of scammers in those top-tier countries too. Most of the cryptocurrency scam have been orchestrated by people not in Africa.

Stop saying this. Not everyone in Africa is criminal minded. There are a lot of scammers in those top-tier countries too. Most of the cryptocurrency scam have been orchestrated by people not in Africa.
The point is that I have participated in some survey handle buy African platforms. I always believed it to be one of the simplest way to earn, but sometimes most of them are not trusted.

The point is that I have participated in some survey handle buy African platforms. I always believed it to be one of the simplest way to earn, but sometimes most of them are not trusted.
Those ones are time wasters. I have participated in a Nigerian survey before and at the end of the day they paid me the money the promised. But the money wasn't really much.

Those ones are time wasters. I have participated in a Nigerian survey before and at the end of the day they paid me the money the promised. But the money wasn't really much.
Alright that is nice @Chibson. Can you share the name of such Nigeria survey sites. I will like to start participating in such site to be earning alittle adding with my post to pay sites.

Alright that is nice @Chibson. Can you share the name of such Nigeria survey sites. I will like to start participating in such site to be earning alittle adding with my post to pay sites.
Surveytime, but I don't know if they are still functioning because I am no longer very interested in taking online surveys. There is also another one that pays in cryptocurrency but I have forgotten the name.

Oh, nice one. So do you really think that the amount they were paying you is not worth the stress of what you went through ? I've not been able to see a legit African survey before.

Usually about 10-20 mintues sadly disqualificaitons really do ruin the experience most of the time as you'll find when completing surveys online it can get quite frustrating getting screened out daily

Oh, nice one. So do you really think that the amount they were paying you is not worth the stress of what you went through ? I've not been able to see a legit African survey before.
Yes, it is not a reasonable amount and therefore I don't have interest in wasting my time online. But what I want you to understand is that there are some survey websites that really pays in this part of the world but not much amount of money.

The durations I've had varied depending on which platform. Some had taken me up to 3 months while some took me less than a month.

The durations I've had varied depending on which platform. Some had taken me up to 3 months while some took me less than a month.
One of the things I hate about survey platforms is that it will take some months for to be able to cash out your money. That's why I no longer consider it.

Normally survey usually take me between 30 to 40 minutes to complete depending on the type. After you are able to complete the survey genuinely without any disqualification , the end is when you will earn the amount they promise to pay.

i have a friend that spends between 5-6 hours straight on surveys before he makes $3-$5 a day, and it is not really easy as speculated as you would need to put in maximum effort to reach the weekly withdrawer threshold.

Paid survey are one of the best way of making money online with ease , all you need to do is to answers some questions and get paid within a short period of time.

i have a friend that spends between 5-6 hours straight on surveys before he makes $3-$5 a day, and it is not really easy as speculated as you would need to put in maximum effort to reach the weekly withdrawer threshold.
making about $5 every day taking online surveys for 6 hours is not a bad job at all. Would you mind share the survey website with us?. Some of the survey websites I have worked in few years ago were not really profitable.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back