What's new

How long does it usually take you to earn from paid surveys?

I am a member of the YouGov platform since 2017, weekly I get new surveys to complete, the last two ones were easy and short and I got 1.1$ for both.

1659964213296.png

Paid surveys are for specific number of countries. Most of the paid survey sites are not available for the people living in the tier 3 countries and that is the basic reason why I do not like to waste my time on survey sites.
this is so true, i usually end up regretting whenever i venture into taking this surveys as it always turns out to be a waste of my time, and my resources as well like data and energy which is very panful and frustrating

Although it has been long I worked on survey sites but during the covid-19 pandemic once a survey is sent to me, it usually took me just 20 to 30 minutes to earn my dollar per day.

Most survey platforms usually do not take so much time before getting to pay their members. This is because they don't pay much and wouldn't want to waste someone's time.

Answering survey questions is one of the ways to earn online, but you will need to understand that you will be qualified if your opinion is needed by that company and opinions are based on demographics. This is why so many people get disqualified.

It's not easy to earn from survey from where I come from. I don't waste my time with it. They will be sending you survey invitation only to click the link and been told you're not qualified. I hate survey with passion. Even most of the surveys are paying peanut for the answering a survey.

I tried a few sites before, but I didn't get many more surveys, and some of them didn't support my location, so I left survey sites and am now working in forums.

I don't know how much surveys pay really but i heard from few of my friends that there are high paying sites for surveys although am not interested in surveys right now.

Paid surveys are for specific number of countries. Most of the paid survey sites are not available for the people living in the tier 3 countries and that is the basic reason why I do not like to waste my time on survey sites.
I quite agree with you. If you're not from some specific country, you're just waisting your time doing survey. I remember when i was doing it, I would spent more than 5 minutes to answered pre survey questions, only for them to tell me I'm not qualified to take the survey. I hate such thing. Most those disqualification were as a result not being from some countries.

It's not easy to earn from survey from where I come from. I don't waste my time with it. They will be sending you survey invitation only to click the link and been told you're not qualified. I hate survey with passion. Even most of the surveys are paying peanut for the answering a survey.
there is no point wasting your time on survey platforms if your country of residence does not support that. In my own country you cannot make reasonable amount of money taking online surveys.

Once your location is qualified to participate in a survey and also you have a very good internet connection, it does not usually long time to earn your money after participating in a survey.

Once your location is qualified to participate in a survey and also you have a very good internet connection, it does not usually long time to earn your money after participating in a survey.
location is really very important and can determine how much you can make in a survey platform. Those who are in top tier countries usually get many survey opportunities.

In the past when I was neck deep in taking surveys, it takes me a number of days before I can make a tangible pay out of it. I only get to accumulate the money in the survey account to get to a reasonable amount before withdrawing them all.
I do not totally agree with you on this regard . if you belong to the country that would accept paid survey questions, you would probably make yourself a reasonable amount of money because paid surveys is one of the best ways to earn reasonable amount online.

location is really very important and can determine how much you can make in a survey platform. Those who are in top tier countries usually get many survey opportunities.
Yeah.. once your location is among the top tier countries you will have an unlimited survey to participate on to earn but at my side there is limitations on a specific survey to participate on.

Yeah.. once your location is among the top tier countries you will have an unlimited survey to participate on to earn but at my side there is limitations on a specific survey to participate on.
Yeah, even if you are in a top tier country you will not be able to qualify on every survey. Some are made for specific group of people. But you will qualify in so many of them.

Yeah, even if you are in a top tier country you will not be able to qualify on every survey. Some are made for specific group of people. But you will qualify in so many of them.
Sure, I also know that some survey are just for companies and if you are actually working in any company, you will be able to participate on it. That is why it is very good to know the purpose of a specific survey before participating on it.

Sure, I also know that some survey are just for companies and if you are actually working in any company, you will be able to participate on it. That is why it is very good to know the purpose of a specific survey before participating on it.
Yeah, there are always specific people that certain surveys are made for. If you're working in a company some surveyy platforms may like to take your opinion.

Presently now, I do not involve myself much on survey before my location and regions are not qualified to participate on much of the legit survey platforms, so I just maintain my post to pay forums.

Making money with online surveys is usually very fast for people who are in the right location. The truth is that it is one of the easiest ways of making your first dollar online.

I am a member of the YouGov platform since 2017, weekly I get new surveys to complete, the last two ones were easy and short and I got 1.1$ for both.

View attachment 3700
It is quite good that you are earning from paid surveys. This is a barge pole I wouldn't want to touch because I've been declined on several occasions whenever I try to answer survey questions. The steady decline could be based on demographics.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back