What's new

How long does it takes to earn with bizdustry to reach our minimum withdrawal

The maximum you are allowed to earn or make per day on bizdustry is just one dollar. And the minimum to reach to request withdrawal is five dollars which is equivalent to five thousand biznotes. So, if you are very determined, it should take you simple five days to be able to ask for withdrawal

If you can make up to 50 comments daily in five days that is 5000 biznotes then you can apply for withdrawal,it requires dedication and commitment

Earning on this platform depends in you, it depends solely on the concept and mindset,one can make up to 5$ daily depending on readiness and skill towards work

A comment on bizdustry is 20 biznotes and before you can make $1 you will need 1,000 biznotes, so come to think of it you will need 50 comments for you to make $1 on bizdustry

If I am making $1 everyday I will need 6 days to reach the withdrawal limit but sometimes other activities in my life make me not to be able to make up to that on every day. Just within a week I can make and reach the withdrawal limit and I will need 50 comments every day to make $1.

I've actually learnt a lot from this thread. It's tasking but it requires quality time and consistency to earn. I hope this boosts my zeal in bizdustry. Thanks for this opportunity.

If I am making $1 everyday I will need 6 days to reach the withdrawal limit but sometimes other activities in my life make me not to be able to make up to that on every day. Just within a week I can make and reach the withdrawal limit and I will need 50 comments every day to make $1.
The minimum withdrawal is five dollars, so if you are making one dollars per day, you can actually make five dollars in just five days instead of the six, but like you said most times it's not actually possible. Like myself, my aim is to make one dollar per day but there are days am not able to achieve this.

The withdrawal for bizdustry is a minimum of 5000biznotes and this can be acheive depending on your time schedule,the number of post one can post in a day is actually 50post and that amount to $1 for the day.

Although according to bizdustry a specific number of task are fixed going by that it will definitely takes you up to 5 days to be able to reach the minimum withdrawal.

It all depends on the amount of time and effort you put into it tho, it could take you days to reach the minimum, it could also take you weeks or months, it all depends on your effort
yes its just depends on the amount of time and efforts you put into it ,the effort you put through it the more you gain more money .if you put more effort you can Even withdraw it in a weekly basis .

So many people here in this bizdustry platform do this fifty post of twenty biznotes per post onna daily basis. So it is a very doable thing if you only put your mind to it and achieve it

yes its just depends on the amount of time and efforts you put into it ,the effort you put through it the more you gain more money .if you put more effort you can Even withdraw it in a weekly basis .
Yes like myself, I try to make a dollar every day, with this, I can easily reach the minimum withdrawal within five days. So I can make withdrawals on a weekly basis or if I want to accumulate my earnings, it's my choice.

Yes like myself, I try to make a dollar every day, with this, I can easily reach the minimum withdrawal within five days. So I can make withdrawals on a weekly basis or if I want to accumulate my earnings, it's my choice.
wow that's great. but I want to ask you a question concerning the withdrawal,do you sell your biznotes or you use another method ,I will be glad if you direct me on how to withdraw my biznotes,I use to be selling it,which is not profitable .

wow that's great. but I want to ask you a question concerning the withdrawal,do you sell your biznotes or you use another method ,I will be glad if you direct me on how to withdraw my biznotes,I use to be selling it,which is not profitable .
I make use of the normal process, I transfer my biznotes to dollars then I go to the withdrawal section and make a withdrawal request. Then I get paid with Litecoin.

I make use of the normal process, I transfer my biznotes to dollars then I go to the withdrawal section and make a withdrawal request. Then I get paid with Litecoin.
wow that's great,I don't mean to boarder you, can you please help me shade more light on litecoin,and how to go withdrawing my biznotes via litecoin,I have been selling my Biznotes which is not profitable.

In my opinion there will be a limit to do this kind of work that may be up to 50 per day as per the Bizdustry 50×20(per post) = 1000 tokens per day
That is it, 50 comments pay day which will give you 1000 , at first I thought making 50 comments is easy until I started I found out is not as easy as I think

wow that's great,I don't mean to boarder you, can you please help me shade more light on litecoin,and how to go withdrawing my biznotes via litecoin,I have been selling my Biznotes which is not profitable.
Okay that's no problem, if you don't mind, I would send you a message on your DM (direct message) I will try and explain to you as best as I can there

The minimum withdrawal is five dollars, so if you are making one dollars per day, you can actually make five dollars in just five days instead of the six, but like you said most times it's not actually possible. Like myself, my aim is to make one dollar per day but there are days am not able to achieve this.
Wow I'm just surprised that it is possible for you to even make up to $1 from the website, what type of tasks do you like concentrating on because personally I like to go for a task of about 0.200 dollars

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back