What's new

How long does it takes to earn with bizdustry to reach our minimum withdrawal

I must say I have not been putting in enough time and effort into this. It's gonna take me more than 5days to reach 5000 biznotes. I will try to do more henceforth.

Today is my first day in this forum and on basis of 50 post being equal to 1$, i will be posting 4 to 5 post every day which brings me to 9 to 10 days on average basis to earn 1$. However, i also have to make around 35 post for review, before i start earning, so we can add another 5-7 days for a new person joining the forum like me. I hope my understanding is correct .
Today, I completed my one dollar earning or 1000 Biz Notes. It took overall an effort of 5 to 6 hours, spread over a week, to reach this level. However, this was my first dollar. So, if I continue in the same way, I will reach my withdrawal amount in around one month.

Am new to bizzdustry , I was invited by a friend , I would love someone to show me how to start or begin
Thank you

With the current pay rate and daily post limit, you can reach $5 withdrawal threshold just in 5 days. When ever I can post on Bizdustry, I always make sure I post 50 posts and make $1 in one day.

In my opinion there will be a limit to do this kind of work that may be up to 50 per day as per the Bizdustry 50×20(per post) = 1000 tokens per day

If you can make 50 posts each day, you can make more than the minimum payout which is 5000 tokens within a week. Otherwise, you will spend at least 2 weeks before your earnings can reach the withdrawal threshold.

It is not easy to make 50 posts each day especially if you working offline or you have other things to catch up with. I only make 1$ a day here on Saturdays because I don't go anything. Other days are around 25 posts which are not that bad.

Well I don't really know much about the minimum withdrawal for this forum but I think it's $7. So that means it takes approximately a week for you to be able to make minimum withdrawal. And it takes approximately two to three hours for you to earn $1 comma although that generally depends on your typing speed.
Post automatically merged:

It is not that easy to earn a dollar in this forum I should have to take about 2 to 3 hours a day to work just to earn a dollar.

It does not take up to 4 days before you reach the minimum threshold on the website. You just have to ensure that you are making required amount of post everyday and stick to it.

If you are able to make up to 1usd per day then you will reach minimum of 5usd In 5 days and I think this is achievable with solid determination and consistency. One can as well join and earn from other forums.

Just as already stated above, the amount of time it takes for you to get to the minimum withdrawal in this platform depends on your commitment and time but it is rather unfortunate that we don't have same number of time daily. Personally, I try to make sure I get to minimum withdrawal not more than five days but it could be less.

Everything depends upon the quantity of effort and time you taken into it , it might get you 5 days to get to the minimal, it might likewise get you full weeks or even months, everything depends upon your initiative

Am a newbie though.., but I was thinking of making upto 1000 post in a day or more maybe it will be a history 😊😄

It takes about 5 days of hard work and consistency to reach the minimum withdrawal on this platform of hours and it shouldn't just have stopped at the 5 days

If you're posting steady at bizdustry it will take you five days to reach it's minimum amount to withdraw provided you don't skip any day.

In my opinion there will be a limit to do this kind of work that may be up to 50 per day as per the Bizdustry 50×20(per post) = 1000 tokens per day
Yes fifty is the number of limited posts in one day in Bizdustry. Sometimes I reached and do not reached this limit of post. It depends on my time of availability.
Post automatically merged:

Few minutes? I think it may take minimum 5 days to reach $5 in Bizdustry considering you earn $1 daily by making 50 posts here , but I usually take like 15 days to reach $5.
I agree with you. It's not in five minutes but five long days before you can have a withdrawal of five dollars. Yes there are times in my own experience I reached the five dollars in six to seven days.

Last edited:
This depends on how dedicated you are in the platform because it take you 50 post to earn $1 and you can do it if you are dedicated and hard work.

It depends on the amount you invest in a day from bizdustry ,if you can make 1000biznotes per day I think it won't take you too much time to do your minimum withraw.

How long it will make you take you to be able to reach withdrawal threshold depends on how dedicated you are to reach that threshold. It is very possible to always reach that threshold

Bizdustry is one of the website that it is easy to reach the minimum payout. In just a week you can earn minimum payout and you can withdraw to your PayPal account and litcoin

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back