What's new

How long does it take your country to pay retirees gratuity??

Well in my country it depends on the organization because I believe some person will never Receive their gratuity after retirement is only the lucky one receive it
They'll receive provided they stay active and do the needful. But at times some don't stay on to receive their gratuity due to untimely death ending their ambition.

Well depending on your level in government it will be easier for you to get paid immediately but generally it is not really easy for you to get paid. you might have to wait for some years before you are able to get it.

In my country here, the level of corruption is much and one thing I've also noticed is that it's depending on who is at the helm of affairs at a particular period of time, that person might have sympathy and release funds on time else it could take a while

Gratuity or pension is paid to retirees in my country as soon as they retire. A few paperwork has to be done and so it may not be necessarily immediately you retire but it does not take long too.

In my country retirees are not treated well at all, to pay their pension money is war not to about gratuity that one is very difficult. They have to protest or do something to get the attention of the government before they will be given

It's a bit interesting if the person was working under the federal government and it wouldn't take more than a year but state governments over here are really fustrating. Imagine an old man staying for up to 15-20 years before this comes

To receive pension in my country you definitely have to retire and it depends on where you work that would determine how fast your pension arrives, private companies pay earlier than government due to the laziness, tribalism in government offices

We know after retirement their are dividends that comes from it. This one is for those that are bound to receive unending rewards as a privilege for their steadfast working for their beloved country. How long do you think it takes your own country to pay retiree's gratuity??
Well in my country do they even pay I think is only few that are lucky that can benefits from it, because of the level of corruption one person in charge of paying can just be in possession of all the money

The least number of years that taken for the government to pay gratuity in my country is 10 years that is if the person is working hard and also his he has somebody helping him in the government if not in 10 years the government have not paid you

Gratuities and pensions in my country are being paid either faster or less depending on the organisation the pensioner worked. Like the military for instance, they don't delay in paying them their gratuity the moment they retire

Gratuities and pensions in my country are being paid either faster or less depending on the organisation the pensioner worked. Like the military for instance, they don't delay in paying them their gratuity the moment they retire
You really think so ? Most people always stayed for a long time before they are able to get theirs but I believe this will depend on your position in the government work you were doing ,most people in the lower position are likely to receive it less than people in the top.

Payment of gratuity to pensioners is almost a global phenomenon which is mostly associated with the thirs world countries of the world. some may takes 5 to 6 years before having their benefit and some a life time struggle this is due to the selfishness of the office holders.

We know after retirement their are dividends that comes from it. This one is for those that are bound to receive unending rewards as a privilege for their steadfast working for their beloved country. How long do you think it takes your own country to pay retiree's gratuity??
I have not really kept tab on that.
I do hear a lot of retirees around me complain of not being paid gratuity early enough. Am sure some times they are not paid until after a year or more.

I have not really kept tab on that.
I do hear a lot of retirees around me complain of not being paid gratuity early enough. Am sure some times they are not paid until after a year or more.
Here in my country, my father have retired since 2018, but still no gratuity. Gratuity comes last before pension, they pay gratuity very late here on my country to civil servants without a high profile individual's back up.

Most times, it takes two or three years, and you will get to hear of retirees complaining and complaining.
This delay is usually not good; whatever intentions the retiree had concerning the gratuity could be altered.
Government should always try to pay retirees timely.

All things being equal, they start getting paid from the very month they retired, but with gross Level of corruption, it is taking longer than it used to be these days.

Well, depending on the various policies of the state, concerning the retirees and how their pension needs will be meet up with. some times, they are been paid immediately after their retirement or out of service. this is to help them coup up with the new environment they found themselves after service.

Most times, it takes two or three years, and you will get to hear of retirees complaining and complaining.
This delay is usually not good; whatever intentions the retiree had concerning the gratuity could be altered.
Government should always try to pay retirees timely.
The government should look into that, and not necessarily overlooking the interest of the retirees, the gratuity is part of the retirement benefits which a civil servant laboured for during active working career.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back