What's new

How long does it take your country to pay retirees gratuity??

Maybe that delay of pension payment can be attributed to the inefficient system or red tape. Another probable reason is the lack of budget that there is a tranche to be awaited before the new pensions will have a budget for payment. Whatever the reason is the pensioner is at a big disadvantage.
To me the whole issue compounded to lack of budget to pay pensioners in a swift way. Our government takes pensioners budget as the last option to be considered.

For my own country the government their are corruption and moneylaunder all the funds and gratuity meant to disbursed for the civil servant and pensioners they rather syphon it to their pocket, leaving them in hardship the govt of my country are very corrupt, even for like a year and more they may not pay them.

This is something that greatly depends on the particular section that you are working but in general should take about six months in order to be completed over all.

We know after retirement their are dividends that comes from it. This one is for those that are bound to receive unending rewards as a privilege for their steadfast working for their beloved country. How long do you think it takes your own country to pay retiree's gratuity??
I think that it all depends on the company and the reputation that the company has because there are some companies that take this very seriously and try to expedite the process as far as possible.

This is most thinkable point of any government job holders at any country. It is different in different countries. But at my country it is very balanced, because after retirement, by formality completion like application and other documents , the gratuity is taken. It just takes 6 month or so, but now its updating too much.
Post automatically merged:

This is most thinkable point of any government job holders at any country. It is different in different countries. But at my country it is very balanced, because after retirement, by formality completion like application and other documents , the gratuity is taken. It just takes 6 month or so, but now its updating too much.
It takes less than one year for the country to pay worker gratuity but most organisation normally take one year and above in payment of gratuity and is normally played at once.

I think that it all depends on the company and the reputation that the company has because there are some companies that take this very seriously and try to expedite the process as far as possible.
Yes, some companies value their customers very much, cos they behave the employees made them also to achieve their dream. So when it comes to making their payment they make it more swift for the retirees and other active civil workers.

In my country, it depends on the tier of government the intending retiree is working for. But it is a little bit faster if the person is working with the federal level than the state government. Probably like six months, everything is settled.
Based on my own personal experience federal government pension takes longer than state government because of the different levels of processing involved in federal parastatals.

This is something that greatly depends on the particular section that you are working but in general should take about six months in order to be completed over all.
Yeah, it greatly depends on your sector actually but I do think that timeframe ain't bad at all. Sometimes it even takes longer than that for most people as it needs a lot of procedures judging from the observations I made in my country

This depends about the constitution of each country, but for my country, if you have served for the period of thirty five years, you will be retired while the pension start

Yes, some companies value their customers very much, cos they behave the employees made them also to achieve their dream. So when it comes to making their payment they make it more swift for the retirees and other active civil workers.
I think that this is not only good for the citizens but the positive message that it sends out will also encourage the investment of other countries into their economy as well, knowing that they will be considered a priority.

I think that this is not only good for the citizens but the positive message that it sends out will also encourage the investment of other countries into their economy as well, knowing that they will be considered a priority.
Its never a reasonable one dear, when it comes to taking its citizens as priority. The government is meant to take IRS workers as priority, pay salary at the right time.

Its never a reasonable one dear, when it comes to taking its citizens as priority. The government is meant to take IRS workers as priority, pay salary at the right time.
This is true, and i do understand what you are saying, but when it comes to citizens also being a priority it can help immigration and this can help the economy grow as well.

Here in my country, pension payment are sometimes delayed to the extent that you may have died of hi her even before you get paid your pension, most people here don't rely on such things like pension, if you are paid on time it simply means you are lucky.

Those that are charged with the responsibility of paying workers pension and gratuity in my country always find a way to delay such payments and even channel it to their pockets.

It's mostly channeled to their personal pockets, I mean the politicians on our country. They take civil servants 'active and non active as late priorities for payment due to selfishness.

Training on how to code online is good but not always successful. I am thinking maybe you should search online and join css code platform where you can attend classes,complete assignments and others .

Gratuity always comes in lump sums. Meaning they are usually being paid to retirees in large amount of money. In my country, depending on where you worked the time varies from months to a year or so

Gratuity always comes in lump sums. Meaning they are usually being paid to retirees in large amount of money. In my country, depending on where you worked the time varies from months to a year or so
Yes, gratuity is paid in bulk, and it's once in a life time. Whereas the pension can be paid monthly until life time too. It will only end when the retiree it's deceased.

If everything is well arranged it is possible that gratuity can be paid to people before the period of five years but because of bad leadership and bad government it may take more than 5 years.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back