What's new

How long does it take your country to pay retirees gratuity??

Infact this question you asked is a very serious issue in Nigeria where I happened to come from. Imagining someone that has served in public sector for 30 years or its equivalent in age retires and now begin to look for pension, it's saddening; they use almost 3 years before they can get it.
Government really don't care do the retiree and they have a non challant attitude towards them. Imagine frustrating and denying the right of people that have served you for 30-35years , some of them always die due to stress they pass through when going through the process without getting the gratuity.

On a serious note, working for the government is not something you should consider while growing up especially in my country.business is a better option.gratuity depends on the agency you fall under.

On a serious note, working for the government is not something you should consider while growing up especially in my country.business is a better option.gratuity depends on the agency you fall under.
hello friends. well gratuity is an important fund for an employee and its always provide an employee when he completes his 5 years minimum and when a employee complete his job then he gets in within a month and sometimes less than a month in my country

I know very well what gratuity is.but the reason for my proposition is the fact that it would take years of hard work to be able to receive your gratuity in my country.you have to bribe agency and clerks before your file is push forward for your pay.

H
We know after retirement their are dividends that comes from it. This one is for those that are bound to receive unending rewards as a privilege for their steadfast working for their beloved country. How long do you think it takes your own country to pay retiree's gratuity??
Here in our country, it takes a lot of years before the government even thinks about retirees. Some of them end up dying without collecting anything from the government even after working hard to serve them.

My country paying gratuity has always been a mission impossible for them, but some retired worker receive there payment in 5years time or even more.
My pastor was sharing his testimony concerning his retirement schemes that ought to receive the payment every month but he is just receiving it since, for several years from now.
But receiving gratuity for retirement well, it's depends on your post before you retire from office.
Pensioner are really suffering over here like you just said , imagine working for vie thirty five good years and when you retired and you are supposed to be enjoying, the government will be using their money for something else instead of paying them, some cannupeven spend more than 6years before getting their gratuity.

In my country it takes up to 35 years before you get gratuity also the same applies to the government organisation. some people work for more than 35 years but the specific age is 35.

We know after retirement their are dividends that comes from it. This one is for those that are bound to receive unending rewards as a privilege for their steadfast working for their beloved country. How long do you think it takes your own country to pay retiree's gratuity??
In my country, it takes a lot of period of time to pay workers their gratuity, it like after retirement they have to process a lot of things, which causes delay in payments.

In my country it takes the period of three years for a worker to receive his gratuity after going out of service. But sometimes if there's a delay in the process it takes up to 3 years and 6 months.

In my country, it takes a lot of period of time to pay workers their gratuity, it like after retirement they have to process a lot of things, which causes delay in payments.
Hmm, in some countries, especially the develop countries. It takes some time but not more than six months, or one year to get things cleared and paid to the retirees.

Over here in my country it takes up to two years for the company or organization to pay retiree gratuity. As for the private company or organization, it is based on their policy

My country's government will not even bother to pay them and most retirees end up dying without collecting anything be it pension or gratuity.

Over here in my country it takes up to 3 years for a retiree to receive his gratuity. But sometimes when there is a delay in the process it will take up to 3 years and 4 months for you to receive your gratuity.

This takes a longer time in the past perhaps because of the government in power then but now I think it doesn't take too long before retirees get their money.

In a sane society, it shouldn't take more than 2-3 months after retirement before the pensioners get their pensions fund and gratuity to be honest with each other.

If not that this country is messed up, according to the real sense, your gratuity according to my state laws is supposed to be paid in two Installment. One is 28 days before the commencement of retirement and the second 6 months after. But it does not happen that often now.

This takes a longer time in the past perhaps because of the government in power then but now I think it doesn't take too long before retirees get their money.
Here in my country it takes whole lots of years for pensioners to get paid. We never had any good political regime in our country that can help facilitate it faster.

In my country it depends on the kind of service you did. People that served in the military or armed forces tend to receive their gratuities earlier than others.

If things go well, it should take six months. I was told that in the same year you are retiring, is when you should start applying and following up on your retirement benefits. So that by the time you retire, you won't stay long waiting for your monthly retirement benefits.

In my country, it depends on the organisation the individual has worked with, some organisations pay almost immediately after retirement while others take a while but still pays after much pressure on them.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back